New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    I am a user of the SE K800i....IMO walang sinabi ang nokia series sa camera function nito (plus hindi pa bulky)...medyo mahal lang ang M2 memory stick than the nokia N series merory card.Nokia is more of a phone company and Sony have been into Video/Camera for more than a decade already...I think this make them on the advantage of video/camera technology than Nokia.
    Yup, this is the reason why I'm leaning towards the N73,- cheaper memory card (mini-SD)......

Somewhere, I read that the pictures taken by N73 though appear to be bluish.... I'll search it and post it here later.... Is this true from your experience?

Also, asia.cnet.com rated the K800i 7.7 vs. N73's 7.0 ('winner'- K800i)

2401:massbounce:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ^^ tama ka bro, mahal nga ng memory card ng SE. ask ako sa SE shop, 3.5K yung 1G na memory card

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bro.,- nasa trabaho ka ba? Kanina pa ang entries mo sa mga threads ha?

N73: 1GB for mini-SD is P1K only,- big difference, huh?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    I am a user of the SE K800i....IMO walang sinabi ang nokia series sa camera function nito (plus hindi pa bulky)...medyo mahal lang ang M2 memory stick than the nokia N series merory card.

Nokia is more of a phone company and Sony have been into Video/Camera for more than a decade already...I think this make them on the advantage of video/camera technology than Nokia.
    it sure doesn't look like it. SE has yet to introduce a 5mp cam phone while nokia has already done so. most of the new phones by SE feature 2mp cams with the same video recording resolution (QCIF) of other SE phones, which is crap

k800i vs n73? they say the photo quality is almost even but when it comes to photos in low light conditions, the k800i wins hands down because of the flash.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro.,- nasa trabaho ka ba? Kanina pa ang entries mo sa mga threads ha?

N73: 1GB for mini-SD is P1K only,- big difference, huh?

nasa trabaho po,sir. gumagawa po ng reports dito sa isang lugar kung saan pwede magkape at makalibre ng kuryente sa pagkarga ng laptop(pa sosi) mainit kasi gumawa ng report sa bahay

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    it sure doesn't look like it. SE has yet to introduce a 5mp cam phone while nokia has already done so. most of the new phones by SE feature 2mp cams with the same video recording resolution (QCIF) of other SE phones, which is crap

k800i vs n73? they say the photo quality is almost even but when it comes to photos in low light conditions, the k800i wins hands down because of the flash.
    Agree here, bro, as the K800i has a xenon flash vs. the N73's LED flash.

However, its xenon flash is not that strong, probably effective only up to 2 meters in low light conditions,- good for portrait shots only....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Nokia N95 ... 5.0mp Carl Zeiss optic lens
    I agree.

5.0 megapixel Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar less plus optional GPS function and quadband + 3G/HSDPA.

This is indeed Nokia's newest and best-ever flagship phone.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kapag typical lighting, Sharp 903 siguro.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    K800 will kill the N7x series. MP has nothng to do with the quality of photos you take, the higher the MP count with a small sensor, the poorer the image quality and noise control./

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Most PC screens (whether LCD or CRT) or printers can only output up to 3.2 megapixels. So, even if you have a 5mp camera, but your peripherals can only accommodate up to 3.2mp, parang useless din.

Also, what cellphone manufacturers neglect to tell us is that the LCD screen in our phones do not output 3.2mp. Hanggang 2mp lang (most yata are only 680k pixels). And besides, for the untrained eye, there is little difference between 3.2mp and 5mp. Only the most discerning and meticulous viewer can spot the difference in resolution

BTT: N73 user here, so go for N73

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
best camera phone