New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    if you are budget conscious but want good quality, you can never go wrong with Asus.

anyway, punta ka rito -> forums.notebookreview.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    To know what is the best laptop,- there is really plenty things to consider aside from the brand itself as well as the items mentioned above.

Additionally, you have to consider the OS of your choice lappy. If it is more on for gaming, good idea to have the windows OS, otherwise go for macs if it is to be utilize more on for graphics/design.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    if you are budget conscious but want good quality, you can never go wrong with Asus.

anyway, punta ka rito -> forums.notebookreview.com
    +1 Asus din ako

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ASUS din choice ko.....
    search k n lang ng mga review regarding Asus notebook...
    ako gamit ko ngayon eh Asus then planning to upgrade to ASUS pa rin check out A8SC model ...eto type ko ngayon eh swak s budget but performance are not compromise.....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    for me, i recommend APPLE next is DELL, ASUS, HP,... but as sir HANREN dapat alam mo kung ano lang ang mostly in need applications...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    macbook... i've had macs for portables for 5 years na. this is my 2nd mac. kaya lang ako nagpalit from powerbook to macbook dahil gusto ko mag install ng windows sa mac para sa mga games na mystery case files series. hehehe...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    If you will have those top brand laptop line-up side by side, you will notice that some of them have similar ports configuration. The main reason for this was that laptop ODM manufacturer are selling their design to these laptop company. The difference that will distingushed them from one another are the chassis and the hardware configuration once they are assembled.

Almost all of the components found in those top brand laptop were all the same.

I agree with bro. Hanren, that we should consider Service, Freebies, extent of warranty and cost.

Almost all of the top laptop brand are made by Taiwaneese Factory which is made in China. The only laptop that I know that is not build in China are those high end IBM models which are produced by LG Korea.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Apple Macbook Pro

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Best brand = highly subjective. Best if you can tell us what it will be used for.

Since this is for your dad, I'll assume the following:
    1. Its for work or business.
    2. Gaming will not be a important.
    3. He will need a reliable, tough laptop.

If the above is correct, go with Leonovo or HP/Compaq business notebook line or equivalent from Asus. These notebooks usually come with longer warranties. 2 or 3 years instead of usual 1 year.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Toshiba is the best for me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Best brand of laptop