New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ano gamit nyo? Sa dami ng weather apps sa Android nakakalito.

Although I've narrowed my search to 3, accuweather, yahoo and 1weather. Currently using 1weather because of its next 5 hours forecast on widget.

Basically what I'm looking for is for is an app that will tell me something like "go home now because it will rain in the next 2 hours"

Any suggestions?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    gamit ko accuweather at arko na gawa ng dost.

sa arko kasi pinapakita iyong mga floodied places pag tag-ulan (although hindi ko pa na-try talaga kasi bago ko pa lang din nabalitaan at na-download 'to pagkatapos ng major buhos ng ulan last week)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nakakalito nga, from DOST alone i know of three: the PAGASA app, NOAH, and RainCheckPH. The last one sends updates on the probability of rain in your current area.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    nakakalito nga, from DOST alone i know of three: the PAGASA app, NOAH, and RainCheckPH. The last one sends updates on the probability of rain in your current area.
    In your opinion bro,- were the forecasts accurate?

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”
    24.0K:fuzzy:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

In your opinion bro,- were the forecasts accurate?

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”
    24.0K:fuzzy:

meh...it doesn't give you a yes or no answer, only probability of rain. Here's the thing: when it says 50% chance of rain, then umulan -- is it wrong or right? Pano kung hindi umulan, mali ba siya? :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    banggit ko lang, got a RainCheckPH alert last Thursday of a 60% chance of rain 4:21pm onwards; ayun, umulan nga ^_^

Best Android Weather App