New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    just bought a compaq presario v3000 for 30k at asianic cyberzone, celeron processor with free 256 memory upgrade for the wifey. itsura niya parang latest na model ng hp, sale price. total memory is 512, dadagdagan ko pa ng 512 para 1 gig sya. cheap laptop pero branded at latest na rin yung design such as latch free, touch pad ba tawag dun sa volume and buttons and black yung color.

tapos tinanggal ko sticker na celeron at pinalitan ko ng sticker na pentium d.. hahahaha, daming nagogoyo sa unang tingin, pati yung technician nila nagoyo nung inaabot na yung laptop.

Lagyan mo din ng Intercooler Turbo sticker

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hoy ung VTEC pa! :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Asus or Acer?

i'm looking at the Asus G1S vs. the Acer Ferrari

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung may uuwi kang friend or realtive from the US padala ka na lang, wala pa sa kalahati ng price dito ang mga laptop dun with orig vista pa.

thats what balckmagic and i did, we both got toshiba 15.4" screen, dual-core 1.7, dvd-rw, 120gb hdd, 1 gb ram, built in wireless b/g, multi card reader, orig vista OS cd included all for 40k pati shipping na yun with-in US, then inuwi na lang nung fiend namin. not even the most generic laptop here can touch that spec at that price.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *impulse,

Which toshiba model did you get and from which reseller did you buy?

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    got the toshiba satellite a135-s4527, sa ebay nakita ni blackmagic forgot which one, pero marami dun last time i looked bumaba ng $40 na. my sisters are thinking of buying din from ebay, hahanap lang sila ng uuwi sa pinas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am NEO user... one year na mahigit... runs well pero hindi ko gusto ang fit ng sara ng cover kasi parang ginagasgas niya yung body.

For a P60,000 cost, centrino duo core with 1.5GB na RAM and built-in camera is was a good bargain last year.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Asus user po ako.

Yung Asus ko, babad sa gamit ng processing power. MATLAB at Goldwave gamit ko. Sobrang happy po ako sa performance nya. Ito kasama ko sa paggawa ng 24 hour exams at lab reports. Sulit ang pagiging Core 2 nya. I also get N64ish graphics with the banban Intel GMA. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    You can't go wrong with Asus and Hp laptops. They're much expensive than Blue, Neo and Eecs. Among the 3, I'd go with Blue. I've used the ECS brand before and their hinge is not that good--madali masira. Neo and Blue are almost the same. But I prefer Blue because of it's looks, functionality and capabilities. I'd go and buy the duo processors now since nagmura na sila.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    my first laptop was an Acer 1640z with Centrino (Core Solo processor) 512mb DDR2... good performance... functionality and features and give it to my wife...

ive got mine recently... its DELL Inspiron 6400 with Centrino Duo (Core 2 Duo processor)... 512mb DDR2...

works fine & great with me as well...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the best amongst the "cheaper" laptops