New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Who here played (or still plays) these games? What games do you have? We need to meet online and fire some Gauss rifle slugs

Trip lang: post your fave mech, in what config, what game, etc...nakalimutan ko na yung config ng akin (marami sila) pero yung one I use most often is sa MW4 Daishi (unlimited ammo/no heat games):

4ER L. Laser
    3Clan Gauss R.

Minsan pag gusto ko manggulo, Puma with LBX20 and pulse lasers

(nasimulan kasi ito ng "death from above" sa related thread sa Goon Squad HQ section hehe)
    Last edited by mbeige; October 11th, 2006 at 04:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i dont play unlimited ammo and no heat games. more like cheating in a simulation game. dealing with ammo and heat should be part of the player strategy.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The no heat and unlimited ammo in multiplayer can be fun though! I play normal mode when playing single player of course. But just for the added weaponry, armor, and equipment, it can be fun (quick kills too).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for MW3 & Mercenaries:

my standard mech setup

Timber Wolf
    6 to 8 ER M-Lasers (or clan equivalent)
    2 ER LRM10 (or clan equivalent)
    2 to 4 jumpjets
    lots of heatsinks

main battle tactic:
    long range - soften target with LRMs
    medium range - hit & run using lasers in series mode (legs if possible)
    short range - concentrated laser fire on legs while jetting sideways

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    How about the Mechwarrior: Dark Age click games? Any players here? I used to play and retired last 2003... My favorite faction was the the "Dragon's Fury"...

Still have my MW: DA collection with me...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I used to play Mercenaries.

Favorite build? Atlas... 16 machineguns (whichever the game allows... I think the limit for total number of weapons is 16...), biggest engine, jumpjets.

Basically... hide behind buildings and rocks... then come, out, rush at the enemy, and tear him to shreds at 50ms, all guns blaring. This many machineguns will tear an 80 ton mech to bits in ten seconds... No heat buildup either... of course, against small mechs, this set-up sucks horribly.
    Last edited by niky; October 11th, 2006 at 06:10 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I used to play Mercenaries.

Favorite build? Atlas... 16 machineguns (whichever the game allows... I think the limit for total number of weapons is 16...), biggest engine, jumpjets.

Basically... hide behind buildings and rocks... then come, out, rush at the enemy, and tear him to shreds at 50ms, all guns blaring. This many machineguns will tear an 80 ton mech to bits in ten seconds... No heat buildup either... of course, against small mechs, this set-up sucks horribly.
    cute mech setup... but only useful in ambushing a few mechs and subject to ammo limits.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    haven't tried this setup and technique. kahit saan pala pwede abangers tactic. sarap siguro mangasar pagkatapos ng game.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... not good if you're fighting more than two or three other mechs, because 16 machineguns use up ammo very quickly. But it's fun for a few laughs... and it's so effective, later editions of MW put a weapons limit in... poop.

Hehe... abangers? Used to be the perfect abanger in CounterStrike... mainly because I hid in places no one else did. Sometimes I'd rush as close as possible to the enemy base at the start of the round just to get the perfect ambush spot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hahahaha! naalala ko dati nakakakaba yung boses nung babae pag sinabi nya nag ooverheat na yung mech mo.... Sarap talaga maglaro nito na malakas ang sounds... talagang pure adrenalin rush ang ibibigay sayo!

Too bad Activision became too selfish & greedy with revenues they decided not to renew the Mechwarrior franchise back then... I believe Microsoft's takeover of the franchise was a dismal failure.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Battletech/Mechwarrior fans