New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Can you name one? I'm planning to get one soon,

PS. Forget the beats please. This is my current earphones. and I need cheap ones.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i use to have the phillips earphone. can't name the exact model basta it retails at around 400php. pretty good bass, cheap but does the trick for me. what i have now is a philips SHP2000, but it's a headset so might not be for you (if you're really looking for an earphone). i figured i won't be moving around listening to music but instead i'd be at home listening to music from my laptop so i bought this headset (900php+) sounds great, better bass and clarity of the sounds.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Creative EP-630. Gumagapang yung bass nyan. hehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    sennheiser is good

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    akg k324p acoustic IEM. php1600. one of the best earphones under php2k, it beats the senn cx300 priced around php2500. the akg has a tight powerful bass but is not muddy especially on high volumes, parang sa hi fi speakers ka nakikinig,

cons lang for me is that iem's are not safe, in order for you to enjoy the full potential of the earphones dapat naka set in talaga sa ear canal mo yun so it blocks out ambient noise so not safe if tumatawid sa ng kalsada or while driving. ingat lang sa fakes

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try mo dito.

www.meelec.com

I'm eyeing for M9P for my mobile phone. May nagbebenta locally.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    If budget is not an issue, you might wanna check this Grado headphones review.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try out in-ear earphones, yung sinusuksok sa loob ng tenga. They produce the best bass. I have a TDK one I bought for P600 in Digital Walker, pretty decent enough.

If you have a higher budget, like what is said, Creative EP-630 is known for being good. Also the Sennheiser one which is about 3k.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Naks may Beats. Ano nga wala niyan eh. Ehe he he ;)

Sennheiser CX200 (kung meron pa) around P1,900 lang, ganda ng sound.

Pero since mahal yung Beats, cheap or cheaper kamo eh, Bose Triport IE. Nasa 5K ata. BOSE pa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bassy Earphones.