New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ......pansin ko puro ingles ang thread and replies, hindi tuloy ako makapag-post baka me mali sa grammar ko hehehehe :D

and that's why i'm apprehensive i might be judged though i'm not a book :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nasa forum rules ba nila pure english language lang ang postings..?!..kung wala there's no reason to feel prejudged..IMHO.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga hehe... hindi naman siguro mga conying lang pwede dun

hindi ka naman siguro pipigilan kung gusto mo mag-tagalog hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe...sometimes at tsikot.com i'm apprehensive that my tagalog posts are full of misspellings and bad grammar. (i've been told i speak it like a native but my written tagalog sucks)

but since you are all my e-friends, i am not too afraid of being made fun of

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You guys are so ka-ka... don't be think of me as a konyo no! It's just normal for we to conquer mistakes naman. Oh my josh! I'm spokening in tagalog na.... I'm so ka kaaaaaaa!!! Better open up my webster muna, baka may wrong punctuation ako. :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hindi ko naman masyadong napapansin na puro ingles dun sa kabila (ehehe parang dos at siyete)... ang napapasin ko sa ibang nagiingles eh sablay ang grammar..

ok lang mag pinoy dun puro naman pinoy ang mga andun.. mag yes yes yo ka na lang..wanna buy a watch joe wag nang magpakesyo kesyo!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    different site, different culture..hehehe pansin ko rin yun..minsan tagal ko sobra mag reply dun kasi talagang chinecheck ko grammar ng reply ko..hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    well ... sa tining ko ... ang dahilan kaya inglis lang ang language sa Motion ... kasi gusto nilang maging global ... you know ... para lahat ng tao, hindi lang ang mga pinoy and maligaw sa site nita tapos maki-basa and post ...

and, sa tingin ko, kasi inglis ang pangalan ng site, mas mataas ang chanches na may foreigner na maligaw sa site kaysa sa TSIKOT

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh, another thing about motioncars...how do they give ratings to cars without a review posted? for example, i see they review the Bentley Arnage (1 star), Ferrari 575M (4 stars), Hummer H1 (1 star) and Lambo Gallardo (5 stars), plus a bunch of other cars where the comments seem to be very generic and not very fact-based.

in fact, it seems to me from the copy that there's no evidence that they've even sat in the cars, much less driven them. i could be wrong of course, so someone please correct me if i am.

i'm not trying to start anything with anyone, just wondering.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    ...how do they give ratings to cars without a review posted? for example, i see they review the Bentley Arnage (1 star)... where the comments seem to be very generic and not very fact-based.

in fact, it seems to me from the copy that there's no evidence that they've even sat in the cars, much less driven them. i could be wrong of course, so someone please correct me if i am.

halimbawang ganun nga, anong klaseng review yun? kumbaga sa exam baka nangopya lang ? :D

in fairness, i find most of their reviews okay, informative, and fair.
    ewan ko sa ibang sasakyan, haven't read/gone over the rest.
    Last edited by 109; September 26th, 2004 at 11:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bakit kaya sa *other website*....