New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Internet suicide site creator arrested

By CHISAKI WATANABE, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 21 minutes ago

TOKYO - Police in Japan arrested a man who ran an Internet suicide site for allegedly killing a woman who paid him to do so, an official said Thursday.

Kazunari Saito, a 33-year-old electrician, was arrested Wednesday for allegedly giving Sayaka Nishizawa, 21, sleeping pills and suffocating her in April, a police official in Kanagawa said, speaking on condition of anonymity, citing policy.

Nishizawa contacted the suspect through an Internet suicide site he hosted and paid him $1,700, according to the official.

Nishizawa's father found her body on April 16 in her apartment in Kanagawa, just south of Tokyo. Police had been investigating the case after a note suggesting suicide was found, but her cell phone and keys were missing, Kyodo News agency reported.

The suspect told police the woman had asked him to "see through" the dying process, Kyodo said.

Saito set up his site last year to give tips on how to commit suicide, the agency said. Officials didn't immediately say if the Web site was still working.

According to the Yomiuri, Japan's largest daily, the woman wrote him in early April saying: "I want to die, how can I die?"

Saito wrote back: "I will give you lots of sleeping pills. I will help."

It was not clear why the woman needed help to kill herself.
    Japan's suicide rate is among the highest in the industrialized world, and the number of people taking their own lives topped 30,000 for a ninth straight year in 2006.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sa taas ng suicidal rate he actually thought na pagkakitaan ng pera by helping people end their life... whatthe--

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mataas din kasi ang sense of shame ng mga Hapon. For some of them, failure is not an option and they would rather take their own life than embarass themselves, their family or their fellow countrymen.

Kung may hiya lang sana mga politiko natin, then araw-araw may wake sa Congress at Malacanang, hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bawal suicide sa'tin katoliko tayo

but we can what the catholic mafia do, invite mo sa card game tapos barilin mo sa leeg habang nakatalikod

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Saan yung Catholic Mafia?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba lang talaga ang culture ng hapon... they do harakiri because of their honor....

OT if our politicians do this harakiri due to lost of honor... our country will end up being an anarchy.... all politicians are dead...:groupwave::clap::rofl:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    masyadong stressed mga hapon kaya madaming nagpapakamatay.........hindi pa enough yung mga manga at anime to help them with their stress

Bagong Negosyo sa Japan... Internet Suicide Assistance