New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    pumapatak ang metro ng smart prepaid kahit ring lang?

sure kayo?i dont think so...may naka try na ba?

proven na ba?

ask ko lang kasi i sometimes use to "drop call"
    Nang mapansin ko, 3 CPs and 2 SIMs ang ginamit ko last summer while in province.. nasa 5 seconds ang average na tinatakbo. Cancel yong call, then tawag uli, minsan ok na, minsan hindi.

Intermittent na madalas!

Ewan ko lang dito sa MM

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Greetings all, i hope i can help. i have been reading the msgs in this thread, . i am a consumer/subscriber of a network, and also work for a telecom. maybe i could assist you in your problem. I have been a postpaid subscriber for 8 years now, and i have no complaints yet. just pm me if you need assistance, specially if its globe related. i can help you. regarding many of your inquiries, plan subscriber gets better and more service than prepaid, usage would only depend on the person using the line. as per wap/gprs/edge, globe started charging so, better check both your connection settings. remember, myglobe wapsite is free of charge, and any other website/wapsite outside of myglobe is chargeable at P.15/kb.just pm me guys..ill help you out.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yun nga eh sabi 15 cents per kb...

kahapon i loaded 25 pesos sa old prepaid globe sim para ma check ko kung magkano talga yung binabawas sa WAP...i logged in to yahoo then nag Yahoo messenger ako and i sent 1 msg...and after that i cant browse yahoo na kasi 6 pesos na lg yung load...and sa 6600 ko,nakikita dun if how much kb im using everytime i browse..eh zero KB naman lumalabas...hay............

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga prepaid na lang.. para makatipid pa kayo sa prepaid get touch mobile or Talk and Text Since pareho lang source ng eload nun sa mga tindahan hehe.

Dati i tried touch mobile pero pansin ko mas madami yung Smart eload centers halos saan ka mapunta kahit sa Baguio or Pangasinan sa province namin dami pwede magpa eload.

Ngayon I'm using a Talk and Text SIM on my 6600. sulit pa tawag mo for 5.50 per minute compared to 6.50 ng smart and you can avail of the same eload sa smart. I get to use smart GPRS and MMS on my TNT sim.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    free ba gprs ng smart?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by av8or5
    Greetings all, i hope i can help. i have been reading the msgs in this thread, . i am a consumer/subscriber of a network, and also work for a telecom. maybe i could assist you in your problem. I have been a postpaid subscriber for 8 years now, and i have no complaints yet. just pm me if you need assistance, specially if its globe related. i can help you. regarding many of your inquiries, plan subscriber gets better and more service than prepaid, usage would only depend on the person using the line. as per wap/gprs/edge, globe started charging so, better check both your connection settings. remember, myglobe wapsite is free of charge, and any other website/wapsite outside of myglobe is chargeable at P.15/kb.just pm me guys..ill help you out.
    Globe employee ka ba av8or5? i used to work at globe hmm.... 2.5 years din ako dun.. ngayon im a professional BUM nyahahahah

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by yebo
    may radio din kayo sa car, lagay nyo sa AM band may news na every hour may drama pa! o, may soap opera ba kayo sa globe o smart wala di ba! score sa basketball? live pare, pikit mo lang mata mo at imagine mo na andun ka sa court!

lolo ko nakapag-paaral ng siyam na anak typewriter lang saka fountain pen ang gamit. nakabitan nga sila ng telepono ng pldt 15 years na siyang patay e hehehe! ayaw pa ikabit ng pldt kasi sa pangalan nya application nyahahahaha!

kaya ang tanong ay ganito: mabubuhay naman kayo sa prepaid so bakit kayo mag-plan?
    Tama!

Ako nga wala pang P300 a month ang nacoconsume kong credits so lugi ako sa plan kaya prepaid ako pero Mrs. ko naka-plan (naka-bill lang sa akin) kasi madalas siyang tumawag(business).

Pansin ko lang sa Plan, ANG DAMING TAXES!!! Sms Tax Meron na pala!!! Kaya ang monthly bill nun P3000+!!! Kaya nga may libreng(?) N7610 kami dahil sa Globe for Good Promo nila!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mugen
    Globe employee ka ba av8or5? i used to work at globe hmm.... 2.5 years din ako dun.. ngayon im a professional BUM nyahahahah
    hindi kasi kayo nagkausap pala nung EB... hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mugen: yup pare...i am still affiliated with globe....

MazdaMazda: hehehheheh... bulok sun..hehehhe..joke lang pre

frankdrebin: bro..ever since..their has been taxes on sms...when you receive the bills, it is just broken down for the consumers to see..but if you add both the sms charges + the vat in the front...it still equals P1.00/msg if low end plan and P.50/msg if high end plan. no hidden charges bro

stickaboy:ill answer some of your quiries..first..if a prepaid subs will use gprs, they must have at least P25 to browse, next, your gprs log on your phone is not accurate. the system charges both push/pull of service, in short, the request and load of the page you access. 3rd, your will be deducted of P20 bucks when you access gprs, after your session, the unused portion will be returned to you. i hope i shed some light on your quiries

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mugen: yup pare...i am still affiliated with globe....

MazdaMazda: hehehheheh... bulok sun..hehehhe..joke lang pre

frankdrebin: bro..ever since..their has been taxes on sms...when you receive the bills, it is just broken down for the consumers to see..but if you add both the sms charges + the vat in the front...it still equals P1.00/msg if low end plan and P.50/msg if high end plan. no hidden charges bro

stickaboy:ill answer some of your quiries..first..if a prepaid subs will use gprs, they must have at least P25 to browse, next, your gprs log on your phone is not accurate. the system charges both push/pull of service, in short, the request and load of the page you access. 3rd, your will be deducted of P20 bucks when you access gprs, after your session, the unused portion will be returned to you. i hope i shed some light on your quiries

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
badtrip sa globe