New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    That's alright with me, Some people just has nothing better to do in their life than making insults to other people.. Cause that's the way he is all the time..

*odell,

i'm still thinking what to get.. Thanks..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May i just ask what could be the best dvd player available in the market aside from the branded ones,may it be home or car dvd.Though i consider the generic types like orange, next base, sparkle. I have an existing dvd player, Konka, which i bought 2 years ago at automatic center. It's been doing good, but lately, medyo mapili na. When i buy dvds at Metrowalk, i make it a point to test it. They are using Orange brand to test it, but my player tend not to read it.Why is this so? I tried cleaning the head with a dvd disc cleaner. Yung mga dati kong collections, ok naman.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some new PDVD's are recorded on DVD-Rs and your player might not be able to play DVD-Rs.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I saw a portable dvd with LCD yesterday sa carpark annex ng greenhills, P11,500, pwede na yun!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    San yan pawsacat?? is that 7" already or baka 5.6" lang?? odell has PDVD 5.6" at 12K...

Saw one at raon yesterday PDVD with 7" LCD with biult-in TV Tuner with telescopic antenna, PROTONE BRAND worth 16.5k.. OK ba ang telescopic antenna for TV tuner??

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    some new PDVD's are recorded on DVD-Rs and your player might not be able to play DVD-Rs.
    I assume that pirated dvd's are copied thru dvd-rs. Could it be na medyo sensitive yung player ko. Maganda daw orange brand, not choosy when it comes to orig or pirated. Dealers discouraged me to buy the Colossal brand, madali daw masira.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos
    I assume that pirated dvd's are copied thru dvd-rs. Could it be na medyo sensitive yung player ko. Maganda daw orange brand, not choosy when it comes to orig or pirated. Dealers discouraged me to buy the Colossal brand, madali daw masira.
    not all PDVDs use DVD-Rs. those who produce PDVDs using DVD replicating machines use a different media similar to those original DVDs albeit at lower quality. those who just use PCs to make PDVDs uses DVD-Rs.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    San yan pawsacat?? is that 7" already or baka 5.6" lang?? odell has PDVD 5.6" at 12K...

Saw one at raon yesterday PDVD with 7" LCD with biult-in TV Tuner with telescopic antenna, PROTONE BRAND worth 16.5k.. OK ba ang telescopic antenna for TV tuner??

WBR,
    May battery bang kasama? If not, parang namamahalan ako.

Merong AIRIS Brand na 9.5K lang without battery but with other accessories like travelling/mounting case, cigarette lighter adaptor, remote, cables etc.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yes, the PROTONE has battery, line in/out cables, remote, cigarette adaptor, la lang mounting cable ang bag...

na -test ko LCD and malinaw naman pero ayaw patest ang TV kc i-program pa daw??

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    not all PDVDs use DVD-Rs. those who produce PDVDs using DVD replicating machines use a different media similar to those original DVDs albeit at lower quality. those who just use PCs to make PDVDs uses DVD-Rs.
    yep. True pirates/syndicates use Pressed DVDs, this is the method of genuine DVDs/CDs. DVD/CD burners are not capable of this method.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
AXION portable DVD player with LCD where??