New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I've known that the Personal Hotspot won't be available here, I wouldn't have upgraded to 4.3! I should have just jailbroken my phone and install Myfi!

F*ck Globe!?%?^#&!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    If I've known that the Personal Hotspot won't be available here, I wouldn't have upgraded to 4.3! I should have just jailbroken my phone and install Myfi!

F*ck Globe!?%?^#&!
    Uh-oh there's no turning back to firmware 4.2.1 ..You'll miss MyWi & My3G.. FaceTime anywhere

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Uh-oh there's no turning back to firmware 4.2.1 ..You'll miss MyWi & My3G.. FaceTime anywhere
    Pwede pa naman mag downgrade diba? As long as nasave ang SHSH blob for 4.2.1?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont you just love Apple? You might think you own the device but you still cannot legally hack it because Apple still controls how you can use your device.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Pwede pa naman mag downgrade diba? As long as nasave ang SHSH blob for 4.2.1?
    oh yeah i forgot.. tama pwede pa as long as na save yung SHSH blob but your baseband can't be downgraded.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

F*ck Globe!?%?^#&!
    the hotspot is not carrier specific.. it is device specific though .. you can still use it.. but if it doesnt appear on settings,reset network settings. Make sure you have the proper settings in APN. it's also not available on iPad and 3GS

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    the hotspot is not carrier specific.. it is device specific though .. you can still use it.. but if it doesnt appear on settings,reset network settings. Make sure you have the proper settings in APN. it's also not available on iPad and 3GS
    How can I use the hotspot? How do I reset the network settings?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Buti nalang I held off the upgrade. I hope they come out with a jailbreak for 4.3 soon.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Boybi- did you save the blobs for 4.2.1? If yes, downgrade and install MyFi na lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My iPhone was not jailbroken prior to upgrading to 4.3.

What's a blob?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Apple's iOS 4.3: No Personal Hotspot with Globe!?*?!?