New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes, good points indeed. I guess it's better to wait for the next model with more features.

Form factor is good IMO especially the digital keyboard.

And yes it is a bit too much moolah for an oversized i-Touch.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano ba yan???? 8250 parin cellphone ko na walang camera tapos lumalabas mga ganyan na gadgets...tanda na ba ako

Tama na sakin may cellphone ako for call and text lang talaga, DSLR, and PC.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Looks like investors think this is the next Apple TV? (aka flop)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Overrated product.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Guys, I think you are missing out what this new Apple device intends to address. This is not suppose to be a cellphone as there is already an iPhone. This is also not suppose to replace notebooks as there is the Macbook line.

Currently, here in the US, there is a battle being waged over who will dominate the tablet / ebook sphere. Amazon has Kindle, Barnes and Noble has Nook, Sony has it's own Portable Reader device, etc.

Apple intends to get into the fray and gobble a sizeable percentage of this expanding market. Currently, only the iPad have functions that no other ebook reader can do at the moment.

Gov. Arnie have recently pushed to have every school (in CA) to adopt an electronic device that will limit students from spending too much on textbooks. California is a huge market for this devices (perhaps another way of going green). Can you just imagine if this policy goes national?

Don't expect to replace your phone or your notebook with iPad. This is an ebook reader that can surf the net, play media content, and make use of the thousands of free Apps found in the apps store.

Will I buy one now? No. After my iPhone 3GS contract expires, I will see if this will fill my future needs.
    Last edited by frenchtower; January 29th, 2010 at 03:10 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ O ayan....maliwanag ah.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    ^^ O ayan....maliwanag ah.
    Lol

Here is what Gov. Arnie wants for Califonia:
    http://www.pcauthority.com.au/Tools/...px?CIID=147297

Hope I'm not turning out to be an Apple fanboi?

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    i wonder if it could function well for digital painting and sketching, i wouldnt mind if it doesnt have levels of pressure. But then again, baka mag slowdown sa photoshop ito at painter programs

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05
    i wonder if it could function well for digital painting and sketching, i wouldnt mind if it doesnt have levels of pressure. But then again, baka mag slowdown sa photoshop ito at painter programs
    I think Stevie or some tech dude demoed something similar to digital painting or whatnot. Imagine painting but with multi-touch. Just don't get serious about doing all this stuff as I think this is not really intended to be an artist dream tablet. Here's the link:
    http://gizmodo.com/5458319/ipads-bru...ith-multitouch

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    I think Stevie or some tech dude demoed something similar to digital painting or whatnot. Imagine painting but with multi-touch. Just don't get serious about doing all this stuff as I think this is not really intended to be an artist dream tablet. Here's the link:
    http://gizmodo.com/5458319/ipads-bru...ith-multitouch
    hmmmm, sounds nice, i was hoping this could also be a digital alternative to sketchpads. i guess the next issue is wear and tear from too much sketching on screen.

then again youre right, it aint an artist tablet. better save up for a Cintiq instead

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Apple IPAD thread