not totally. here's the new Mac Pro

looks like a trashcan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    not totally. here's the new Mac Pro

looks like a trashcan

hehehe

Last edited by Monseratto; June 14th, 2013 at 01:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Another plain rumor...from apple detractors .

Note the words "Citing multiple sources..." sa write-up. When did apple announce their future plans?!? When did they use multiple individuals to represent their official statement?!?

Apple is never into volume sales...they are into high margin sales.
    Last edited by Phoenix67; June 14th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basta si ronin nag post, definitely anti-Apple :bwahaha:
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Basta si ronin nag post, definitely anti-Apple :bwahaha:
    i'm not totally anti-apple i do use an iPod, iPad, and 2 Macbook Pros. I never said their products weren't good. in fact I bought Apple products for members of my family in the past. it's the attitude of the company and most fans that think Apple can do no wrong and will defend the company no matter what evidence you give that I don't like.

i also don't like fanboyism; so i post articles like this from time to time just to get a rise out of said die-hard fanbois like phoenix67. notice the exclamation marks heheheh

Another plain rumor...from apple detractors .

Note the words "Citing multiple sources..." sa write-up. When did apple announce their future plans?!? When did they use multiple individuals to represent their official statement?!?

Apple is never into volume sales...they are into high margin sales.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not pro nor anti-apple. What made me stick with apple is their ecosystem. I've been accustomed to the ios since iphone 3G.

My wife just bought a samsung S4. Told her not to ask me how to use that thing

Whenever she can't figure out some functions, I always tease her she should've sticked with Apple.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I'm not pro nor anti-apple. What made me stick with apple is their ecosystem. I've been accustomed to the ios since iphone 3G.

My wife just bought a samsung S4. Told her not to ask me how to use that thing

Whenever she can't figure out some functions, I always tease her she should've sticked with Apple.
    different naman sa friend ko. she used to have an iphone. then moved to galaxy s3 last year. when her company gave her a new iphone 5 she became increasingly frustrated with it and only used it for work-related calls. hahaha.

buying into the ecosystem din is one colleagues problem. he has been with apple ever since iphone 2, i think, and the number of apps he purchased has become a barrier to adopting other systems. he can't bring himself to just throw away everything and start fresh sa android.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I'm not even an apple fanboi...sorry to disappoint roninblade. I'm just stating a fact that apple had never used a mediator para magdala ng news about themselves or their activity. Apple are just too proud that they would announce it themselves. And another fact that only android users want to make their devices look-like an apple.

Talk about being a rumor-monger, ronin...it would look like na para ka lang kulang sa attention...mid-life crisis?!?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    I'm not even an apple fanboi...sorry to disappoint roninblade. I'm just stating a fact that apple had never used a mediator para magdala ng news about themselves or their activity. Apple are just too proud that they would announce it themselves. And another fact that only android users want to make their devices look-like an apple.

Talk about being a rumor-monger, ronin...it would look like na para ka lang kulang sa attention...mid-life crisis?!?
    thanks, but i'm nowhere near mid-life. whatever gave you that idea? geez dude, thanks for the wrong assumption and for pre-judging me without knowing anything about me. i just get a kick from pushing people like you who jump at the first chance to defend apple. and, i only do it when things are slow at work like right now (as you can see my post count is still low even though i've been a member since 2003).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    And another fact that only android users want to make their devices look-like an apple.
    stuck in time are we? that sentiment is a couple of years too late. have you seen the new android devices? have you seen ios7? who's copying whom now?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ung iPhone 6 lang talaga inaabangan ko. don't care about cheaper iphone models....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast