New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Karding
    Valentine one is somewhere around $400.00. Kung legal lang sa CA yan, bumili na ko.
    dang... expensive bugger huh...

i just checked out this website...

CLICK ME

they've got good reviews and stuff...

and they only sell the best of best...
    they won't sell the crappy one's daw... hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not that expensive if you can afford an M3 di ba? ;) yes, I've been wanting the V1 but I just cant use it in CA. :sad:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not that expensive if you can afford an M3 di ba? ;) yes, I've been wanting the V1 but I just cant use it in CA. :sad:
    ic... bawal pala yan...
    buti ka pa... sa Cali ka... dito sa east coast... walang kuwenta... lolz

it's so boring and stuff... nothing much to do... not a lot of pinoys either...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha, eh nasa MA ka ba naman eh. I used to live in NJ until 2000. Hirap mag mod dahil sa snow. Pero being in MA is somewhat better than being in CA...trust me on this.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha, eh nasa MA ka ba naman eh. I used to live in NJ until 2000. Hirap mag mod dahil sa snow. Pero being in MA is somewhat better than being in CA...trust me on this.

why is that? i love CA...

dito kasi ako naasign eh... hehehe
    sana sa west coast na lang ako... lolz...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bell vector sti, saved me a dozen times.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Valentine One hindi ata nabibili ito sa labas. And walang discount discount. Mahal talaga pero worth it naman siguro.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by 1.8T
    bell vector sti, saved me a dozen times.

how much is it dude?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by need4speed
    Bel Vecotr ba dude? or is it vector?
    i haven't seen that at Circuit city or bestbuy...

the one's i usually see are the Cobra 8 ba yun...
    which has the 360 degree scanning nga...
    Bel Vector 990....

I got it on sale for $250.... bale naging $270 because of the $20 cost of the 4-year warranty (sulit because I was able to exchange the whole unit last month for a new one dahil lang sa mga squeeks pag nalulubak). Usual cost is $300 w/o warranty (I suggest to opt for an extended warranty). Hindi ko kasi gusto yung Valentine One.... pulos gimmickry yung mga comparong nagpanalo sa Valentine One sa mga car mags dahil yung gumastos sa surveys at tests Valentine One den (I would suggest to read the radar tests conducted by MT or C/D). In fairness naman sa Valentine One, talaga namang top of the line den ang qualities nya (ought to be to justify the price). I have used Valentine One before and I must admit na isa sya sa mga powerful radar detectors out there today. Ibinalik ko lang kasi sensitive sya masyado (maingay, hehehe), hindi ko alam kung gaano pa kalayo yung police radar sa akin (although you can tell by the sound - mas malakas mas malapit - minsan kasi hinihinaan ko lang sya since my stereo is on so I prefer to know it visually) and also, masyado syang malaki and medyo nai-ilang ako sa kanya (since may mga area akong hindi makita kapag nakalagay sya sa dash). It's a matter of personal preference na lang siguro.....
    Last edited by Macky; July 29th, 2003 at 12:11 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i see... thanks for the info macky... really appreciate it...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Anyone using speed radar/laser detectors? [MERGED]