New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi Guys,

Anyone here owns a Microtek ScanMaker 3630 Scanner? I kinda lost the CD Driver that comes along with it. I was looking for the right driver on the internet but failed.

Kung meron sa inyo, baka pwede makicopy n lang nang CD, or pe send via email.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Mojo. I already tried this driver but it does not work. I am sure that the USB cable kasi nade detect naman sya nang OS.

That's the reason Im kinda hoping na may isa dito na may kapareho kong Scanner. Thanks pa rin for the help.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    go to driverguide.com, marami dun drivers

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    what OS r u using? baka you did a OS reinstall?

if you bought your scanner sa gilmore pC shops, especially sa PC options, they keep a back up copy of the driver cds for all sorts of pc hardware, you can bring a blank cd and have a copy burned.

i have a microtek scanner too, i think its a 4xxx series, this one has OCR, and has a silver casing

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mojo, bigay lang sa kin ito eh. Probably, ill try my luck by going to this area and ask them if they have the CD that comes along with this model. Lahat kasi nung nasa internet ay nde gumagana. Thanks,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you try it sa XP, dapat makilala yun scanner and mainstall. Pagmeproblem pa rin baka unit ang problem (or cable).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    try calling their local distributor here:

American Technologies Inc., 7230601. worth a try pero alam mo naman dito....
    pag di mo binili sakanila walang service unlike sa ibang bansa.

Anyone here owns a Microtek ScanMaker 3630 Scanner?