New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a dual WAN router where I can connect two different internet sources into 1 router.

I have both PLDT Fibr and Converge in my office. I tried to connect Converge to the LRT224 but I cannot get an internet connection. Di ko pa na-try to connect PLDT, ayaw ko muna galawin PLDT since dyan naka-connect office network ko, ayaw ko muna galawin.

The Converge internet, kaka-install palang last week so hindi din ako familiar sa settings nya. But when I reset the supplied router, nawalan na ng internet. Need to call their hotline and have them remotely reconfigure the router.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    It's a dual WAN router where I can connect two different internet sources into 1 router.

I have both PLDT Fibr and Converge in my office. I tried to connect Converge to the LRT224 but I cannot get an internet connection. Di ko pa na-try to connect PLDT, ayaw ko muna galawin PLDT since dyan naka-connect office network ko, ayaw ko muna galawin.

The Converge internet, kaka-install palang last week so hindi din ako familiar sa settings nya. But when I reset the supplied router, nawalan na ng internet. Need to call their hotline and have them remotely reconfigure the router.
    Hinde mo pwede reset yun modem ng converge. Mawawalan talaga. Buti hinde ka siningil ng service charge sa pag reconfigure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    When you connect a device like a PC behind the Converge router, what IP address do you get?

When you connect the same device behind the Linksys, what IP address do you get then?