New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I've been meaning to get me one of those 4GB spy pen selling for around 2-4k with a resolution of 640 x 480 at 30fps.

Does anyone have one of these? Any comments/inputs/reviews?

I'm planning to leave one on my vehicle in emergency cases, especially during traffic altercations, "hulidaps", etc...

Plano ko pa nga naka-on lang everytime I drive my vehicle e. Para kung may kakaiba man mangyari, I'd have a record.

Anyone?

Sulit ba?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I've been meaning to get me one of those 4GB spy pen selling for around 2-4k with a resolution of 640 x 480 at 30fps.

Does anyone have one of these? Any comments/inputs/reviews?

I'm planning to leave one on my vehicle in emergency cases, especially during traffic altercations, "hulidaps", etc...

Plano ko pa nga naka-on lang everytime I drive my vehicle e. Para kung may kakaiba man mangyari, I'd have a record.

Anyone?

Sulit ba?

Worst than useless. The 640x480 resolution is only enough to see the bare details but not enough to identify anything or anyone (unless you do a close-up).

You'll be better off with a mobile phone camera with 3.1mp. Or even with an old branded digital camera (like canon, sony, etc).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Short distance and in a well lit area, it's enough so that you can recognize people... but in a vehicle pointing out? Dubious quality.

One good thing with these pens... they really are inconspicuous. You can be looking at it for minutes without realizing what it is.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    CD R King have it for P1,380.00 . . . and it writes too.

http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod...d=2745&main=69

Any reviews for the spy pen?