New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pls. post your comments, feedbacks whether good or bad makakatulong siya.
    i'm planning to get one by the end of the month or in the middle of may kahit wala pang pirated ok lang lalabas din yun eventually, saka kahit mahal yung orig parang sulit naman basta maswertehan lang sa pagpili ng tamang laro para hindi sayang. thanks in advance and anyone in the future to advice me to get the 360, thanks na din, nasubukan ko na yun many times and i'm not satisfied sa unit niya dahil sa mga problems niya (failing cooling fans, circular scrathes on discs, to name a few) and hindi ko masyado gusto mga line up ng games niya di gaya sa ps3 except for gears of war <-- panalo tong laro na to

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    XBOX 360 has Gears of War, Forza 2 and Perfect Dark Zero pero bukod doon, that's it from MS. PGR 3 sucks, DOA is so-so, Lost Planet has issues using VGA port (tearing at 720p) and Oblivion is losing its supremacy (with the PS3 version being better).

If I were you, the PS3 is the better choice.

Sinubukan ko na yung Ridge Racer 7 (sa Infomaxx Greenhills). Grabe ang sarap laruin. This is indeed the best racing game and best launch title ng PS3. The nitro boost (up to 3 stages) really gets you going more than 400 km/h.

Really crazy game

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Magkano na ba to ngayon? balita ko bumaba na? Basta may tekken 6 at yung latest installment ng gran turismo, game nako dito!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Magkano na ba to ngayon? balita ko bumaba na? Basta may tekken 6 at yung latest installment ng gran turismo, game nako dito!!
    you can purchase the 60gb model for about 28k sa tipidpc. a colleague has one (we sometimes get to play tekken 5 dark resurrection, resistance and ridge racer) but unfortunately, the only good ps3 games out right now just doesn't justify the investment (most of the time he uses the unit for folding*home). i'm also currently waiting for gt5, mgs4, tekken6 before i jump into the sony bandwagon.

i would have been happy with the xbox360 had it not died on me about 2 months ago (blinking red ring of death, 14 month old unit, unmodded, only played GoW (2hrs pa lang), DoA and street fighter hyperfighting. good thing we had availed of the 18 months extended warranty care of frys).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have the ps3 / wii and the xbox 360... all i can say is i'm bored with my ps3... graphics are awesome ... yes...

but there aren't any new gamesf or it... nothing good anyway... just waiting for GT and those awesome games...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    i have the ps3 / wii and the xbox 360... all i can say is i'm bored with my ps3... graphics are awesome ... yes...

but there aren't any new gamesf or it... nothing good anyway... just waiting for GT and those awesome games...
    +1

I totally agree. I have more Blu-ray movies and HD-DVDs than I have PS3 and XBox360 games. The Wii novelty has warn off on me too.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    pls. post your comments, feedbacks whether good or bad makakatulong siya.
    i'm planning to get one by the end of the month or in the middle of may kahit wala pang pirated ok lang lalabas din yun eventually, saka kahit mahal yung orig parang sulit naman basta maswertehan lang sa pagpili ng tamang laro para hindi sayang. thanks in advance and anyone in the future to advice me to get the 360, thanks na din, nasubukan ko na yun many times and i'm not satisfied sa unit niya dahil sa mga problems niya (failing cooling fans, circular scrathes on discs, to name a few) and hindi ko masyado gusto mga line up ng games niya di gaya sa ps3 except for gears of war <-- panalo tong laro na to
    meron ako pareho. minsan ko lang pinaglaruan yung PS3 ko. walang masyadong games na maganda di kagaya ng XBox360. primary use ko sa PS3 ko ngayon ay para sa mga BR dvd movies. at yung XBox360 ko ngayon ang ginagamit ko. yung mga nagka problem sa cooling fans ay mga unang batch ng shipments nila. lagyan mo lang ng proper ventilation ok na yan.
    Last edited by n2knee; April 27th, 2007 at 06:44 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Have the Out-of-Production 20 GB model. Updated to version 1.70. Puwede siyang mag store ng jpg pictures at mga MP 3. Using it for my Blu ray collection. Naka kabit using HDMI cable running at 1080P and 5.1 Linear PCM surround.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    IMO not worth it pa PS3 as of now, no killer apps and expensive pa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    XBOX 360 has Gears of War, Forza 2 and Perfect Dark Zero pero bukod doon, that's it from MS. PGR 3 sucks, DOA is so-so, Lost Planet has issues using VGA port (tearing at 720p) and Oblivion is losing its supremacy (with the PS3 version being better).
    Translation: The 360 has several games, some of which are decent, some less so.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Sinubukan ko na yung Ridge Racer 7 (sa Infomaxx Greenhills). Grabe ang sarap laruin. This is indeed the best racing game and best launch title ng PS3. The nitro boost (up to 3 stages) really gets you going more than 400 km/h.

Really crazy game
    Translation: The PS3 has one good game.

And that about sums it up. The 360 has a MUCh wider game selection, and the PS3's graphics are irrelevant because of that.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
any PS3 owners here?