New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yun isang line namin sa office naka plan 888.. weird mabilis sha tried yun speedtest.net thing it goes as fast as 600 kbps.. pero kakakabit lang samin mag 2 mos na... sana di na magdeteriorate yun service... service area nga pala namin is tagaytay

according to this tipidpc thread >> http://www.tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=793712 pang residential lang to, pwede pala sa commercial...

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    1 month na ako naka Plan 888
    fastest speed i got is 333kbps (www.pldtplay.com)
    iba-iba kasi ang reading ng mga bandwidth test meter websites.

i heard Plan 990 offers 384kbps.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pinaka cancel ko na lang application namin just earlier after hearing from PLDT na 33 Kbps lang ang max speed ko sa area namin. What? 33 kbps? Mas mabilis pa ung dial-up eh. And mostly negative feedbacks din http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=71240&page=31

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Any feedback on PLDT MyDSL service in Paranaque area, specifically Brgy. San Isidro (Valley 2)? Am thinking of getting one of their residential plans but wanna hear from tsikoteers in this area if the service is ok... thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well im in for the 990 a month... no choice kasi NGN na daw with or withour computer, may internet na...

tsk tsk magiging dalawa ang connection ko neto

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    arrrg.. okay naman connection ko.problem ko naman is billing..

what the f--k.

im suppose to get free ndd for one year (pldt to pldt) but i am being charged.. last month bill, i called to complain.. they forwarded the concern..no reversals yet. then i got another bill yesterday..same thing..charge again and no reversal for last month and still no changes on my previous complaint.

arrg.. ano ba yan.. marunong ba sila mag trabajo.. i hope next month... hindi na ako charge ndd charge (pldt to pldt). sayang naman good paying records ko... eh sila mismo nag gugulo sa mga tao na okay mag bayad as long as they are charging correctly. arrrg.

another thing..if conversion to pldt 888.sabi customer service that modem is P100 one time charge. deferred to bill.. eh.. im being billed P100 for 12 months. gosh.. eh sa promo.. libre modem.

ano ba tlga kuya.

oh well...its too good to be true. i am now willing to pay for modem P1200 for one year.basta...wag bad ang service. but no way will i pay ndd charges (pldt to pldt)..kasi.. promo nila yun.

wla ba pldt person dito.. help naman.. ayusin ninyo naman tlga ang customer service ninyo.!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I've heard nothing but bad experiences with PLDT's DSL. Just google "pldt mydsl," and you'll see.

Also, when they switched your plan (I'm assuming you had myDSL before), did they let you keep the same login name and password? Otherwise, that may be your problem, and you'll just have to change the settings to get it working again.

I can't think of any reason why your router would just stop working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Any PLDT Plan 888 subscribers here?