New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Dunno... it's pretty generic. Ace Hardware carries it, I think... it's a tiny red spray bottle. Just turn the phone off and take out the battery before you spray, to be sure, but the liquid silicone it sprays is completely harmless and non-toxic, and it dries off in a minute or two...

Don't spray too long, as the pressurized spray cools down the metal parts of the phone and causes moisture condensation.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    check out na din the new k810

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TY Niky :-)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also got one of those W series headphones...HPM-82 ang model (1900 baht ~ P2500)...music was good because of play, volume and ff/rwd buttons!!!...but music quality is hardly different than the stock headphones.

sa greenhills, the K800i was being sold as low as P17K - I think the W800 was a bit more expensive.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    for some reason, kahit mataas resolution ng camera phones, they just can't be compared to a digital camera talaga... kahit parehong 2.0 MP, mas maganda pa rin kuha ng totoong digital cameras

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the cybershot series of SE seems better than average phone camera...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, the Cybershot phones of SE seems to have almost all the features of a dedicated digicam. The only thing lacking is an optical zoom and a real flash.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the flash of K800i was a XENON bulb (HID type yata yun) na works like a "real" flash naman (better than the LEDs of K750). Yun nga lang hindi pedeng gawing flashlight yung fone unlike the K750's light function.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup that's the one thing (using the flash as a light bulb) i missed on my w810 but so far im quite satisfied with my k800, just slap a 512 mb card ganun narin yung features

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i heard that the orange/black combination color (which is by far better looking than the silver/black combination color) ay hindi pa available sa market, even in other countries daw, and sony ericsson daw mismo ang may ayaw pa magrelease nito... what is sony ericsson really up to? some say na marketing strategy daw nila to, they will wait for few months more pa, siguro by the time na medyo bumababa na ang sales nitong model tsaka nila gagawin pambato para tumaas uli ang sales?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
any comments about the SE W880i?