New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Will it erase all my music?
    yup.. ma-erase lahat ng laman nyan at babalik sa factory settings pag ni-restore mo. upload mo na lang ulit yung contents. tutal di mo din naman magamit kahit puno ng laman..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wag nalang... Reset nalang ako kung babalik.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you can access it via HD, download Yamipod to save all your music.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does anyone know how I can replace the battery of my ipod? I think this is 16 yrs old already! I am amazed that it's still working but since I didn't use it during the pandemic, I think if affected the battery. It drains easily and won't work unless it's connected to a charger

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone know how I can replace the battery of my ipod? I think this is 16 yrs old already! I am amazed that it's still working but since I didn't use it during the pandemic, I think if affected the battery. It drains easily and won't work unless it's connected to a charger
    not sure if available pa batt replacement nyan, but you can try GH

Sent from my DN2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    not sure if available pa batt replacement nyan, but you can try GH

Sent from my DN2103 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Can you also ask sa TipidPC? There might be a specific shop preferably Makati area? I avoid GH kasi parking is a nightmare.

I googled and saw replacement batteries at Lazada but my problem is who will do the replacement and NOT destroy my ipod

But if GH is the best place talaga, no choice ako

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes, it sounds like the battery.

the safest is still the casa. that is, if they still carry the part.

but there are many places where "pirates" ply their trade. many malls have them. one but need to ask.

good luck.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yes, it sounds like the battery.

the safest is still the casa. that is, if they still carry the part.

but there are many places where "pirates" ply their trade. many malls have them. one but need to ask.

good luck.
    This was bought in the US so I don't know where the apple "casa" is and yes if they do have the replacement battery because the ipod has long been discontinued na.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I have a suki with apple stuff. He's also a member of Philmug (he's highly recommended there). He repaired a lot my & my friends' iphones, ipads, & macbooks. He's shop is far from you though, it's at Greenhills.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I have a suki with apple stuff. He's also a member of Philmug (he's highly recommended there). He repaired a lot my & my friends' iphones, ipads, & macbooks. He's shop is far from you though, it's at Greenhills.
    What's his shop name? If I don't find a place near me, I'll go to his shop. I prefer someone recommended kasi

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Another iPod help thread...