New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    CDR king may benta na media player.... HDD daw. tama ba eto ba yun?

Pwede naman din magpadownload na lang nang movies dba? San pwede magpadownload?
    Kickass*******s
    Piratebay

Tapos I use u******* to download my movie files

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Ako sa piratebay.org
    meron ba yung magbabayad ka na lang para magpacopy nang mga movies. hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i have the WD TV.
    ok naman.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.Clavel,- bough my media player and a couple of external drives from E-Home in Greenhills. Their numbers are 7445923 and 09177945003. They can help you with this and "your other concerns".

13.3K:springsmile:
    Last edited by CVT; June 3rd, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may pinuntahan kami house before na ang player nya nang movies dun stored ang lahat nang nadownload nya na movies... at 800gb daw ang capacity nun.

Do you know what is this and saan pwede bumili.

Media player lang yan.

You can setup your own by buying the components, mainly the player and a big HDD. Some media players can even connect to the internet or local network (wired or wifi).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I also have the WD TV and it could play the latest codecs, so it's a good choice. You can plug in up to two USB devices simultaneously. I usually plug in an 8 GB thumb drive or a 1 TB disk drive. WD TV also has the live edition that you can connect to your home router and directly play clips from Youtube and other online video streaming sites.

Among the other good yet inexpensive ones I've seen are media streaming products from Xtreamer, Buffalo, Asus, and Seagate. Other brands that carry media streaming products are Popcorn, Boxee, Zyxel, Syabas, Roku, and Netgear, among others.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    oo nga san pwede mag pa down load para sa mga mabagal ang connection.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Ask your friends if they have a collection on their portable HDD or computer. Especially those who are more techie.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung nabilan ko sa gilmore may bayad per gig. baka sa iba meron din, silip silip ka lang. minsan patago lang eh. hehehe. sa may MOA meron din, yung isang Audio-Video store don. nakalimutan ko name eh. basta ka linya ng mga computer stores don.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.Clavel,- bough my media player and a couple of external drives from E-Home in Greenhills. Their numbers are 7445923 and 09177945003. They can help you with this and "your other concerns".

13.3K:springsmile:
    Thank you Bro. CVT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Anong player ito?