New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    my only complain with iphone is the battery usage, i hope they could add more juice into the battery. panalo samsung note/galaxy in terms of battery usage.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If it's still not IP58 compliant, nope.

If it's still not fullHD, nope.

If it's still not shatterproof and scratch-resistant, nope.

I really miss the days when Jobs still run Apple. They used to be on the bleeding edge of tech or at least appears to be. Nowadays, wala na. Outdated specs, no focus.
    never naging bleeding edge ang apple even when jobs was still alive. many phones were already 3, 3.5G capable when they first released the iphone na 2G lang

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    my only complain with iphone is the battery usage, i hope they could add more juice into the battery. panalo samsung note/galaxy in terms of battery usage.
    Even if I have the IP5, I still bring my Nokia E63. Even at 3 yrs old, its battery can last to 2 days with normal use and 4 days on standby. Unlike the IP5, mabilis maubos considering I only use it mainly for calling and texting.

I will just wait until my plan with Smart expires before I will upgrade for a new Iphone. Parang wala naman pinagka iba ang 5 sa 5S.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

yup, just like 4 and 4s better wait for the 6.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sept 10

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sept 11

10am Beijing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123