New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I vowed to stay away from Chinese companies but this is an exception.

I think they have good products that are priced well. I am amazed at the product range - from mobile phones to floor mops.

I am considering the mop because it has great reviews. I also own a 5 yr old mi powerbank All About Xiaomi I don't like the phone though, it's not userfriendly

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I have a Xiaomi robovac. At the time it was the only one that's locally available with supply for replaceable parts.

Now there are more choices like Anker's Eufy Robovac.

I also have a Xiaomi digital weighing scale. Looks nicest among all weighing scales I've seen and has other cool features like fat % and the like.

Oh I also had a Xiaomi powerbank - very good for the price, cheapest quickcharge powerbank with decent quality. Gave it away but it's really good value.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I use a Xiaomi Yi camera on my ASX. It has more features than the more expensive Transcend on my FXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2019
    Xiaomi Yi Cam din gamit ko.. Yung pamatay lamok ko at hair clipper Xiaomi ecological chain brand..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Powerbank ng xiaomi sulit. Ok din un induction cooker ng xiaomi.
    Phone ko note5 at note8pro. Wala naman akong complaints, kasundo ko din un UI ng xiaomi, i think it is a matter of preference. Un note5 ko binigay ko sa anak ko, wala pa din problems. Sulit talaga tong note8pro, di umiinit sa mga games basta wag lang sagad settings

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I bought a light bulb which you can control thru your mobile phone I just find i hard at first for it to sync with my phone.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I bought a light bulb which you can control thru your mobile phone I just find i hard at first for it to sync with my phone.

Did it ask you to install the app that uses Mainland China as your region instead of PH?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Did it ask you to install the app that uses Mainland China as your region instead of PH?

Regarding region the sales person told me to use singapore. Should be mainland china instead?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Regarding region the sales person told me to use singapore. Should be mainland china instead?

For Mi apps, I think it works better with China region. Not sure about security breach though so caveat lang bro.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    For Mi apps, I think it works better with China region. Not sure about security breach though so caveat lang bro.

Ah ok right now it is sync I can even sync this to my google home. But takes a couple of tries before it sync.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast