New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Depends on the quality or mpbs ng camera...ang ok sa handycam is masmaganda yung mic...post mo specs ng handycam...

yung mga sony handycams or ano suggestion mo kahit iba brand. Yung go pro and sj cams kaya ba pumatok dahil 360cams? and pwede rin imount?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Yung akaso Brand cheaper na maganda. May comparison sila ng Go Pro Sablay lang ang Akaso Video sounds quality pero sa IMG quality may laban sa Go pro Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)

GoPro Hero 5 vs. Akaso EK7000 - Video Camera Comparison [4K] - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    say you have the budget for gopro hero 7, i would suggest:

buy the alternative brand like the sjcam sj8pro, and spend the rest of the budget on video shooting and editing training/workshop, and on high capacity file storage hdd.

that will produce better videos. Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    Yung akaso Brand cheaper na maganda. May comparison sila ng Go Pro Sablay lang ang Akaso Video sounds quality pero sa IMG quality may laban sa Go pro Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)Action Sports Cameras (Go Pro and the like)

GoPro Hero 5 vs. Akaso EK7000 - Video Camera Comparison [4K] - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk
    As of now..when it comes to video quality..the gp5 is kinda midrange...sony and gp6/7 are top dog...sa sound quality..its gp 4 black pa din

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post

buy the alternative brand like the sjcam sj8pro, and spend the rest of the budget on video shooting and editing training/workshop, and on high capacity file storage hdd.

Khit hindi 7..just get the 6...well i did splurge when i was starting..now i just have 2 gopros...sold even the gimbal...pang pov shots yung isa..the other one is handheld..yung 128gb sd is enough..i just insert sa phone..then edit while doing stationary bike..once done..i delete the raw vids..the final clip around 2-3gb...i have a wd cloud at home..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Another tip...people are buying the gopro hero 2018(cheap alternative)...nung nag sale ang lazada from 10k, bumaba ng 6.5k..then they did a firmware hack..
    Turned it to a gopro 5

GoPro Hack! Easily turn your Hero (2018) into a GoPro Hero 5! - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post

Personally, problem ko with inexpensive action cameras is the plastic shell... Nagbabago quality by color kapag naaarawan. Kitang kita mo yung difference when combining GoPro & non-GoPro clips. (Although you can color correct)

As for video editing, most free tools are easy to understand. You just need to practice your editing skills.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Personally, problem ko with inexpensive action cameras is the plastic shell... Nagbabago quality by color kapag naaarawan. Kitang kita mo yung difference when combining GoPro & non-GoPro clips. (Although you can color correct)

As for video editing, most free tools are easy to understand. You just need to practice your editing skills.
    Yes ang daming artifacts...ive been through a few gopros...very robust, the 6 and 7 are head and shoulders as vid quality over other brands.. my only gripe is pag dating sa low light, well..yun talaga ang purpose nya..pang out doors..the only non gopro camera i would choose is the sony x3000, pero as of now ang ganda ng image stabilization ng 7 black compared to my old 6..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    yung mga sony handycams or ano suggestion mo kahit iba brand. Yung go pro and sj cams kaya ba pumatok dahil 360cams? and pwede rin imount?
    Hintay ka yung 12 12 lazada..kuha ka nalang ng gp hero 2018..mga 6.5k lang..pag di na sale at di mo nagustuhan sell it ng 7.5k uli...sabihin mo nakuha mo ng 10k b4

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    handy cam? I would recommend you go with a mirrorless camera with 24-100++ lens.

If your laptop can handle 4K video, better get the newer ones from Sony Alpha or Panasonic

360 camera... I have one, cute pero halos walang silbi

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast