New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    May I know what is your recommendation for the smallest available camera on the market?

I plan to use it to document a repair on our engine. I want the smallest one possible so that it won't interfere with our work.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    May I know what is your recommendation for the smallest available camera on the market?

I plan to use it to document a repair on our engine. I want the smallest one possible so that it won't interfere with our work.
    Gopro sessions

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    hey guys, anong app gamit niyo to edit your videos? yun lang easy to use at free download[emoji23][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    hey guys, anong app gamit niyo to edit your videos? yun lang easy to use at free download[emoji23][emoji85]

kinemaster

if you’re using android, there’s a tutorial in youtube on how to get rid of watermark on free version

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yes, yung bagong Osmo 3 ay reasonable na presyo. pinapanood ko mga reviews at tutorials, it seems user friendly naman[emoji4]sayang papi, i know about gimbals early on pero ngayon lang ako nagka-interest magkaroon, apordabol na eh[emoji6]

Osmo mobile 3 is more compact than osmo mobile 2. But if you’re doing a lot of tilting up and down on your style of filming, mas ok yung 2... restricted yung tilting movement ng 3.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    kinemaster

if you’re using android, there’s a tutorial in youtube on how to get rid of watermark on free version
    okay bro, salamat

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    Osmo mobile 3 is more compact than osmo mobile 2. But if you’re doing a lot of tilting up and down on your style of filming, mas ok yung 2... restricted yung tilting movement ng 3.
    okay noted. di ako nakabili ng gimbal last na uwi ko eh, walang stock ng DJI Osmo mobile 3 nung mag-stop over ako ng Doha. ngayong uwi ko ng Dec i hope meron pag layover ko ulit sa Doha. i'm also looking at the new Zhiyun Smooth Q2 and the Feiyutech vlog pocket suggested by mini

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789