New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    is anyone here still watchin' cartoon network? did anyone catch the program "acceleracers: ignition" by toonami? cool yung cars and the sounds. meron bang pwedeng madownload na sounds from the said cartoon program? if anyone has it pwede po pacopy ako... hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I watched it. The cartoon is partly sponsored by hotwheels as you can see in their car's designs.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from what I read from the internet, this movie is based on another movie called "The World Race". Some of the major characters are also there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir do you know where i can get the dvd copy aside from the internet or kahit yung sounds lang... ok kasi talaga yung sounds... hehehe... naging addict tuloy ako bigla sa topic na ito...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    sir do you know where i can get the dvd copy aside from the internet or kahit yung sounds lang... ok kasi talaga yung sounds... hehehe... naging addict tuloy ako bigla sa topic na ito...
    dunno. What I have are songs from Initial-D downloaded (mp3 format) from the internet and converted into standard audio-cds. Great for those fast drives.

acceleracers: ignition