New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    My energizer 2500mAh batteries doesn't seem to hold a charge longer than 48 hours even without any use. On the second day, the camera would show low batt warning.

sanyo made a bunch of bad cells. I had some of those too, 2500mah "superlattice alloy". super fast self discharge.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    sanyo made a bunch of bad cells. I had some of those too, 2500mah "superlattice alloy". super fast self discharge.
    Great! ... four paperweights. I wonder if I could get a replacement from Energizer due to defective production?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Great! ... four paperweights. I wonder if I could get a replacement from Energizer due to defective production?

possible... since energizer doesn't make cells that most likely a sanyo. is there an "HR" mark on the negative end of the cell?

i heard sanyo had a replacement program for these bad cells. didn't bother coz i had only 2

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have purchased eneloop batteries already. However, I intend to purchase a similar kind of batteries, I have found a Sony version of eneloop, is this good? pls help...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Better get the original eneloops. Mga 1.5 years na ang mga eneloops ko. Still good.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in my opinion, if you already have a good set of rechargeable batteries... better get a good charger too... I highly recommend those charger used by "professional" R/C players... mas matagal ang buhay ng batteries and the charge are better.

NiCd and NiMh tends to have memory effect... a good discharger and charger will prevent or minimize this.

Unfortunately the cost of a brandnew charger of this class is about P2750

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think Sanyo they have the 2800 mAh. Mas matagal ito, hanap ka lang sa Ace Hardware.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    better still to get rid of all AA/AAA gadgets and go 100% lithium-ion

nimh charging is so clunky. very unpredictable, sometimes they get overcharged, sometimes under, even using expensive chargers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AA Rechargeable Batteries