New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Our kid's Samsung J7 acquired July this year has screen issue. It goes blank occasionally. Anyone here who encountered the same and had a fix in this issue. Tried there ones in the net but none of them apparently worked.... TIA.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Since the phone is new, it's still covered by warranty. Just bring it back to where you bought it and let then do the rest. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Since the phone is new, it's still covered by warranty. Just bring it back to where you bought it and let then do the rest. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. That would be my last option as it takes a while for them to "repair and return" the unit...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Thanks bro. That would be my last option as it takes a while for them to "repair and return" the unit...
    About a month nga yan, buti covered pa ng warranty.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ang samsung J7 ay set ang LCd niya napa common sa mga latest samsung ngayon na ang palaging sira nila ay LCD saka charging pin.sobrang nipis kasi ng pagkaka design ng LCd ng mga yan..

sad to say, set kasi pag pinalitan yan abutin yan 5-6K total parts..ang dalas kong maka encounter ng ganyang problema..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    ang samsung J7 ay set ang LCd niya napa common sa mga latest samsung ngayon na ang palaging sira nila ay LCD saka charging pin.sobrang nipis kasi ng pagkaka design ng LCd ng mga yan..

sad to say, set kasi pag pinalitan yan abutin yan 5-6K total parts..ang dalas kong maka encounter ng ganyang problema..
    Thanks for that information bro.

So the problem is the display... I thought it was something to do with the software....

Thanks again bro. We had it validated by Smart as within product warranty. Next step would be for us to go to a Samsung Service Center for the repair.... That would be tomorrow, earliest.