New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Where To Find nice quality helmets for car driving?

I have no Idea where to look, please help me. Im looking to buy new ones so im searching for a reputable shop.

I saw some at Do It Best but I think they are for motorcycles. Does it really matter if I used it at trackday. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Try at Kilton. Its at P. Binay st. Makati. Turn right just before the first entrance to skyway southbound.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    JT Triumph carries HJC helmets - perfectly acceptable for motorcycle or auto racing. Their stuff is Snell M2005 (motorcycle) and SA2005 (automotive) certified.

They have branches in Caloocan and Quezon City.

Taken from HCP:

Triumph JT Marketing Corp.
    311 Rizal Ave Exit
    Between 8th And 9th Streets Kalookan
    Tel: 361-2063 • 4898/1171/1387
    fax: 361-2044
    Quezon City: 136 West Avenue
    Tel: 920-6261/62
    Honda dealer, small bikes and scooters. Decent inventory of parts, importer for HJC helmets.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're buying a helmet for car driving because you're required to use a helmet on track, that's the best way to go... most racing organizations will accept Snell 2005 rated helmets, as this is one of the most stringent ratings... the common helmets you see at the mall are much less safe... and probably don't even have DOT ratings...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    kala ko kung ano yung WTF?? anyway, yes HJC helmets are very good and has very good ratings. Triumph JT is an official distri and they are very well priced. ganda ng designs. actually i had an HJC before but it was stolen, muntik na pati motorbike ko, nagandahan siguro sa helmet iniwan yung bike ko sa kabilang kanto and took the helmet with them. hindi yata nila mapastart yung bike kasi walang kick starter, engot yata yung magnanakaw. buti na lang.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Tip:
    For local automotive racing or trackdays, M2005-certified helmets are sufficient.

May kamahalan din kasi ang SA2005-certified helmets eh.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My dream helmet.. http://www.bellracing.info/hp3.php someday when i make it into formula

Massa's Helmet!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Re: Massa's helmet

http://www.formula1.com/news/features/2009/7/9708.html

OT] For PNP 'riders':

cap lang.