New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I do. Personally, I like it better than F1. I'm still wishing that Tommi Makkinen would make a comeback someday. Well, wishful thinking I guess on my part.

IMO, the problem with Mitsubishi is not really with their drivers alone. IMHO, they have pretty good drivers. Ever since Mitsubishi took that one year off from the WRC, their racing program went downhill. If you as me, they should have never taken that one year leve of absence.

As for the Australia rallye, I was really disappointed when the Skoda crew did not finish the clutch replacement. I was rooting for McRae pa naman.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i hope mitsu does better for the next season. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ito ba yung WRC thread ng tsikot?

Anyone else following the 2006 season?

Nag-start na 2nd half of the season, with Loeb in the championship lead, trailed by Gronholm. Just saw near ending part of the Rally Germany sa AXN. Didn't see yet why a certain someone did not finish the rally.

Checked AXN for the replay scheds. For those interested, according to the website, the last replay of Rally Germany on AXN (before the shakedown reviews at later times), is later today, Sunday Aug 20th, 6pm.

http://www.axn-asia.com/shows/0133,24,41,33300.html

Don't know lang if meron in other channels.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sana suzuki enters WRC na as a works entry with the big boys, not just sa JWRC. :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    sana suzuki enters WRC na as a works entry with the big boys, not just sa JWRC. :D
    Yup, that would be nice rin. Sayang nga that Mitsubishi went out rin muna this year. Medyo masama rin kasi performance ata nila last year. May channel ba that's covering JWRC?

So far, mukhang pinaka-reliable ang Citroen. It seems it's outperforming Ford, Subaru, Peugeot, Skoda, and Mitsubishi, in rally reliablity.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it however quite unfornate that there is really no WRC citroen (xsara or another brand)...unlike the subaru and the evo

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    autobeat: afaik kasama na yun sa main wrc program eh...or try other sports channels coverage and hope they show jwrc din.

wildthing: true. i'm sure maraming may gusto rin to have road variants of the other wrc machines. :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    it however quite unfornate that there is really no WRC citroen (xsara or another brand)...unlike the subaru and the evo
    Didn't know that there isn't any high performance Xsara variants pala in countries where Citroen is sold. Maybe their marketing is really to just sell mass produced Xsaras. Then again, maybe they might consider making and selling WRC street variants already, with the current sweeps of the Xsaras/Citroen in WRC.
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 21st, 2006 at 08:49 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    autobeat: afaik kasama na yun sa main wrc program eh...or try other sports channels coverage and hope they show jwrc din.
    Most of the WRC episodes I see in AXN barely covers the JWRC. I think I just see a feature on it just once a year. Sige, will check out other sports channels.
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 22nd, 2006 at 01:25 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mo ng update the www.wrc.com na lang yata ang pede...subscription nga lang to view the videos.

kung close to real WRC machine ang gusto mo you're left with the SUBARU STI tuned and the LANCER EVOLUTION na Rallyart tuned.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
WRC fans