New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Here's why Kimi Raikkonen is leaving McLaren. Wala pa yung Monaco 2006 dito. Plus the latest Hungarian GP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzdAN--B5Y

Nice background music too.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ayos, BoyFerrari.

Parang landing sa aircraft carrier at misadventures ng isang top gun!

hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hahaha, yeah it's sad seeing a talented driver like him drive for a lame team like mclaren.

he should transfer to Ferrari so he'd actually finish races and do less if no walking. LOL

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I just cant believe this repeated string of DNFs is purely down to bad luck on Kimi's part. He must have a very hard driving style where he pushes the car too much to the point of failure.

I mean they were showing DNFs even from his Sauber days. That cant all be McClaren's fault.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Well, the team can always tell how far Kimi can drive the car. It's usually Mercedes that don't do their homework. If not for engine failures, Kimi could have been 2005 World Champion.

I just hope Michael quits after this season and pass the torch to the fiery Finn.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm a long time kimi fan kahit nung nasa sauber pa sya.... (kapangalan ko e)

I'm a long time Ferrari fan... (the team not Schumi... I like Barichello better)

Kimi + Ferrari is a dream I'm waiting to come true!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sayang mukhang nagiging competitive na ang McLaren. Pero good move pa din si Kimi with Ferrari. Maybe McLaren should sign-up Barichello. He is just wasting his time with Honda.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    I'm a long time kimi fan sya.... (kapangalan ko e)
    !
    me too..........................

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    My personal opinion is that McLaren should confirm Pedro Dela Rosa as Alonso's No.2 race driver for 2007, and put the 2 rookies in a test drive role. Paffet and Hamilton are more like glamour attractions for the team. Of course I'm basing it on the reason that they have not driven an F1 before, then suddenly they will be racing?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    My personal opinion is that McLaren should confirm Pedro Dela Rosa as Alonso's No.2 race driver for 2007, and put the 2 rookies in a test drive role. Paffet and Hamilton are more like glamour attractions for the team. Of course I'm basing it on the reason that they have not driven an F1 before, then suddenly they will be racing?
    Management must be gambling to find another Kimi in them. When Kimi went to F1 through Sauber, he just raced 20+ events ever and the FIA had some major trepidations issuing him a super license.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Why Raikkonen is leaving McLaren