New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kyosho is already an established brand when it comes to scale model and R/C cars, much like Tamiya and Tomica.

yung micro-R/C na yan was originally sold by Tomica (TOMY) as the BitChg-RC ... ganyan mismo ang hitsura, di ko lang alam yung charger. but i was supposed to buy one (a nissan skyline) but i didn't get to meet my seller (nawala cell phone niya).

anyway, i think the going price is (for the TOMY bitcharg-RC) 1500 to 2500 depending on the model.

i might get a mini-Z for myself this christmas ... if i decide not to have my car repainted

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tomika bit charger yata yan mayron sa sm north at sa greenhills

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    GoThicbLuE,

Mga magkano dun?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tinanong ko pareho lang price for greenhills and sm p1199 ata or around that price

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gothicblu, ano name ng store sa greenhills at sm city? bibili din ksi ako. thanks! :roll:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    need4speed, meron ka na bang mini-z? i alsoplan to buy a ferarri f1 mini-z. saan ba nakakabili nito?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gano katagal magagamit after the 45 sec. charge?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a 45 second charge will last up to 4mins up to 6 mins depending on the engine you are using. the stock motor of 1.0 lasts the longest.

the good thing about this is only 2AA alkaline batteries are needed for the controller (where you charge the car). check out this site for more info

www.the-gadgeteer.com/microsizer-review.html

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Ang masarap dun pwede kang gumawa ng improvise na race track.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tamang tama dami kong batery na rechargeable NiMh 1700 at 1200 MaH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Who's into Micro RC Racing?