New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I think this is the year that Schumi will win again. hehe, bias po yan alam ko. Sa benetton pa lang siya bet ko na yan eh. But they do look strong in testing. Same with FA and Ferrari as well as Red Bull.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I think this is the year that Schumi will win again. hehe, bias po yan alam ko. Sa benetton pa lang siya bet ko na yan eh. But they do look strong in testing. Same with FA and Ferrari as well as Red Bull.
    Schumi will be stronger this year especially if he has been able to spend a lot of time in developing the car (which is where he thrives IMO).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Schumi will be stronger this year especially if he has been able to spend a lot of time in developing the car (which is where he thrives IMO).
    Yes, it's like having a technician/engr on board the car with Schumi. And he is very active in car development unlike Kimi. Sayang yun, talented din sana talaga.

Anyway, seems like FA and Vettel will slug it out tapos for me darkhorse si Schumi (although he is my bet).
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 2nd, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Either McLaren driver is ripe for another championship...

So for me it's either Lewis or Jens.......

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Michael Schumacher for his 8th crown! Yeah I know I am just dreaming...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    vettel yan. that kid has talent. 2009 pa lang i was expecting him to win na pero not meant to be. schumi already said that his car for this season is not a winners car. he's not cofident it can compete with the others for the crown.

another driver i like that can win given the right car and support is kubica. sayang lang at lumpo na ata siya ngayon hehehe. i like him since the canadian GP 2008.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    My money is for Fernando Alonso or Lewis Hamilton

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Seb Vettel or Fernando Alonso. Spoiler is Webber again.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Vettel has a very good chance of a repeat, as long as they get the right engine in the car. The only potential spoiler for him last year was the lack of top end from the Renault engine.

Hamilton will be in the hunt, as well as Alonso... don't think Brawn will be a big factor this year, barring any new loophole exploits such as 09's double diffuser.

But with a lot of radical new designs on the grid this season, including the forward facing exhausts of Renault, we could be in for some big surprises...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Vettel for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Who will win the 2011 F1 race?