New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ah ok, my bad

why all the fuss about getting number 1 though?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    badge of the champ

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    same reason why most people covet the "1" plate on the president's car even if these same individuals are normally big fans of "77777", "88888" vanity plates and ****777 , or ****888 (*=alphabet of choice) license plates on their rides. :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hehe yun lang pala, and here i thought there was a more tangible incentive

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Reigning World Champion Fernando Alonso has widened his attack on the Renault team after losing his championship lead in China.

The 25-year-old, who in the Spanish press this week accused his team colleagues of abandoning the quest for his drivers' title, has now been quoted as criticising team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella's tactics on the Shanghai circuit.

While Ferrari boss Jean Todt hinted this week that Fisichella's precision driving on the straights was tantamount to illegal blocking, Alonso attacked his Roman cohort for overtaking him.

Alonso reportedly told Sport-Informations-Dienst: "In the same situation I don't believe that (Ferrari's) Massa would have driven past Schumacher.
    "

A Renault spokesman, however, insisted that 33-year-old Fisichella 'drove purely for the team' in the Chinese Grand Prix.

And he said of Spaniard Alonso: "There is no problem at all with the relations between him and the team."

[SIZE="4"]Tomorrow we expect Alonso to hit out at global warming, which must also be responsible for the loss of the championship lead.[/SIZE]
    http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/head...04104643.shtml

And the moaning and moaner continues....:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe, but like I said before, I don't believe Alonso was making those statements, I think that's Tabloid reporting....

kayo talaga

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    errrr. then that is tantamount to libel then. I dont think the journalists involved arent that dumb enough to go down through that road and besides all these statements are consistent with the ones he made in the past.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    errrr. then that is tantamount to libel then. I dont think the journalists involved arent that dumb enough to go down through that road and besides all these statements are consistent with the ones he made in the past.
    hey, if that's your opinion, cool!

True or not, conspiracy or whatever, my money is on Alonso but my heart is on Schumi.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    to F1 for a great season!

Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    hey, if that's your opinion, cool!

True or not, conspiracy or whatever, my money is on Alonso but my heart is on Schumi.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    My thoughts are: CAPSIS doesn't make enough money to waste time suing.

And it's ridiculous to think Renault will not want their drivers to get the top podium step. It does give them more points as constructors.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the whining continues....