New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Parang Pinoy politician pala si Alonso eh. He never loses... he just gets cheated!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by creepy View Post
    Parang Pinoy politician pala si Alonso eh. He never loses... he just gets cheated!

Hahaha... ganyan din sa aming barangay basketball tournament,- kaya walang ligang natapos.

Baka nakuha iyan ni FA noong pumunta siya rito 2 years ago as part of the Mild Seven tour. Di ba't inihagis niya ang cap ng isang announcer? Espanol at Pinoy,---- hehehe- PEACE!

:starwars:

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    kayo ha

Now that's hilarious^ hahahaha! parang "Sino ang pogi, ha? Sino ang pogeh!?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    That is so unsportsmanlike. It's so gay of him to say that.

Although i kind of expected Renault to prioritize Constructors title over the title of their ungrateful ace driver.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Actually the "sabotage" on Alonso started in Hungary when a wheel-nut came off his car that sent him crashing into the tyre wall. So who was that rear wheel mechanic who didn't tighten the screw during Alonso's pit stop? Everyone in Spain has been wanting to know.

And then came the incident at Monza when after years of proven reliability, somebody "detonated" his engine when it was becoming clear that he was going to rob Schumacher of a Ferrari home win and spoil the retirement speech. Flavio may have said: "Hey, don't look at me. I had nothing to do with it!"

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    kayo ha

hehe ayos yang pic na yan ah

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    either way naman hindi makukuha ng renualt ang "NUMBER 1" di ba
    if schumi win and retires, no one will take the number "1"
    if alonso win he will take the no 1 sa mclaren

di ba natanong nga yan...pinoy pa nga ang nagtanong eh sa TV eh
    No one will use "1" if Michael becomes champion and retures. I think if Ferrari also wins the constructor's then they will have to use "0" and "2", like what happened in Williams in '94. Damon Hill used "0" and Aryton Senna used "2" after Prost won the championship and retired.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    but doesn't alonso get the 1st pit garage by default, regardless of car number, since even if schumi wins he's going to retire anyway?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    order of pit garages? hmm

I think that's decided by whoever is the constructor champion of the previous season.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    but doesn't alonso get the 1st pit garage by default, regardless of car number, since even if schumi wins he's going to retire anyway?
    The priority of which team will get the good pit spot will be determined by which team wins the constructors. For example, in 1999, Ferrari won the constructors, while Mclaren won the driver's via Hakkinen. So in 2000, Ferrari occupied the "prime" pit/garage spot until last year when they lost to Renault in the constructors.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
the whining continues....