New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    you could always use the weight shift technique or the hand brake technique.
    Hahaha... I'm too chicken!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    Hahaha... I'm too chicken!
    too bad... the mazda 323 familia is a good car to drift even in stock form and with only a 1.6L engine. I could only assume the RS is better with further refinements and with more power under the hood.

;)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... maybe with some space... and maybe further down the line, when I'm not too careful about my paint and rims anymore.

I'm really more into dirt-track driving than tarmac drifting, kasi. :D

BTW, for anyone who wants it... I finally found my Drift Bible link... and it's still active... enjoy!

http://www.ircuser.org/files1/DriftBible.wmv

(BEWARE: ^ ^ ^ 112 megabye download)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ghosthunter,

anong kotse mo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had a chance to experience my car drift only once at Katipunan... but too chicken to try it again... but with practice I definitely would want to do it like the A31 Cefiro in the picture on the 1st post

Another reason maybe why drifting is not that popular here is because of the paucity of rear wheel drive cars here in the country... most drifters in Japan use RWD vehicles

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na yata yung link? Di ko ma-download.

Edit:
    Bandwidth limit yata yung www.ircuser.org may nakita akong isa pang website host.
    http://aserverjustfor.us/videos/Drifting/DriftBible.wmv

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by silverA31
    Had a chance to experience my car drift only once at Katipunan... but too chicken to try it again... but with practice I definitely would want to do it like the A31 Cefiro in the picture on the 1st post

Another reason maybe why drifting is not that popular here is because of the paucity of rear wheel drive cars here in the country... most drifters in Japan use RWD vehicles
    rwd cars are better for drift but fwd can do it too (but not linked drifts though).

One of the major reasons why drifting is not popular here is the local roads aren't really that good. Another is the bad driving habits some drivers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by iqaruzz
    ghosthunter,

anong kotse mo?
    AE111 corolla.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    rwd cars are better for drift but fwd can do it too (but not linked drifts though).

One of the major reasons why drifting is not popular here is the local roads aren't really that good. Another is the bad driving habits some drivers.
    LOL, , you ought to hear the discussions and downright fighting elsewhere on whether FWD cars can actually drift... some guys just don't have any imagination... :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by niky
    LOL, , you ought to hear the discussions and downright fighting elsewhere on whether FWD cars can actually drift... some guys just don't have any imagination... :D
    if fwd cars can't drift, what about those civics drifting around japan? but like I said, rwd are the choice cars but not necessarily jsut those can drift.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Uso ba ang drift racing sa pinas?