New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself and the team. I am Dennis, owner of Speedzone Motorsports www.speedzonemotorsports.com. We are a Drift/Time Attack Team. The driver for the company is Filipino driver Chris Billedo.

Here is a little bio about him. He is a young Filipino driver at the age of 20 years old. He has road racing experience and drifting experience. At the moment we are focusing on road racing/time attack. Out of 5 races in the series so far, we are 1st in points for the championship. We run the Redline Time Attack series, www.redlinetimeattack. Chris is one of the only winning Filipinos in the series and is also the youngest in the series, He has already broken many class records. Chris is the youngest ever to podium and also youngest ever to win a race. With 2 races left we are looking very good for the championship, if Chris wins the championship he will be the youngest driver to win an overall championship.

Our team is actually all Filipino. I am actually Filipino myself but the other shops that are also Chris's sponsors are filipino. Talyer Auto Inc www.talyerautoinc.com, ran by Jimmy Jingco and Cecille Jingco are Chris's sponsors when it comes to repairing the vehicle and also maintaining it. Knowmyhonda.com is a big help to us and our driver Chris because they help with some of the costs when it comes to racing. He also has Tokico Shocks, Smart Wax, and Cobb Tuning as sponsors as well.

Here are a few articles on our driver.

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/2010/09/...lass-civic-si/

http://blogs.cobbtuning.com/2010/06/...ttack-round-4/

For 2011 we are going to be making the switch to drifting. The details on the car are to be released towards the start of the season. Our driver of course will be Chris Billedo, we will be competing against well known Lance Feliciano. Believe me when I say this, there is a new filipino driver in town.

Sorry for the long introduction, I will hope to enjoy our stay here on tsikot! Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mabuhay ang Pinoy !

Goodluck guys ! ;)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Another pinoy.
    Goodluck.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    did you get the championship? great to see another filipino driver excel in racing

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    wow. goodluck. btw, chris is my friend in facebook. :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Dennis is my bestfriend until now . Nice intro bro, Keep it Up! More power and more success!

Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    did you get the championship? great to see another filipino driver excel in racing
    Hi! It's me Chris here, yes I did end up winning the championship and also Rookie of the Year. It was truly an honor winning that award as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Hey! What is your name on FB? Don't be shy to write on my wall! I don't mind!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    oh its nice to see more Filipino-American drivers/teams competing in major US time attack & drift events. I have seen Chris Billedo at Infineon Raceway late last year and I think he won Enthusiasts FF class. also, we will see you guys this year on 2011 RTA, XDC and Formula D

aite, peace.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    that's great chris and good luck on your career :thumbup:

Speedzone Motorsports Time Attack/Drift Team