New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now that is a race!

I thought that Schumi will be held in the #3 position but I was so suprised when he started to decimate Alonso & Button's leads. The 15 sec deficit was gone in about 8 laps I think.

Though given a few more laps (and one small mistake by Alonso), Schumi would have taken the lead.

Schumi's pace was just blistering. Button & Alonso were just at par (since the lead of Alonso to Button was constant at around 10sec).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    oo nga what a race..sayang lang magaling din talaga si alonso hehe d nagkamali in the last 8-10 laps eh

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Talagang edge-of-your-seat thrill yung last 15 laps ng race. Hanga talaga ako sa dalawa, buti hindi binungo ni Schumi. Congrats sa Bridgestone sa improvements nila! Spanish Grand Prix naman, home turf ni Alonso!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Palagay ko kung si Montoya or Raikkonen ang nasa Ferrari, mauunahan si Alonso. Anyway, talagang super bilis ang F2005; sure winner kung mas maganda lang ang starting position ni Michael. Mukhang sweep na naman for the rest of the season maliban na lang kung mag-improve din ang iba. Yung McLaren ni Raikkonen mukhang mabilis din kaysa kay Alonso; nasira nga lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    tama nga ang sabi ng commentator eh.."FERRARI IS BACK!" hehe so lets watch out for the next grand prix...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe ang race..grabe..dagdag na pampapawis sa gym!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Breathtaking but with a favorable ending, at least until next next Sunday...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Here's wishing that the next race will be as exciting or more exciting than Imola.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Like I said in the other forum, we need more races like this para exciting. It's good Michael's on the catch-up mode now instead of being in a comfortable lead.

Of course, Renault also has a good car and driver which makes for a more sporting spectacle.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang....i was hoping that ferrari wouldn't win any races this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
San Marino GP 2005