New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ngayon sinasabi na si Flavio at si Pat ang nagplano ng crash ni schumi noong 1994 para manalo siya sa WDC...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Piquet JNR practicing his "crash" on the parade lap during the Singapore GP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hW420zkNg]Nelsinho Practices Stunt[/ame]
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 17th, 2009 at 03:19 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Haha. Nice practice video. Although it was too close to the wall. Had he slammed his back during the formation lap, that would have really pissed-off Flavio!

I really feel sad that Papa Flavs is leaving the pitwall. He is one of the more colorful characters in F1, along with Juan Pablo Montoya. Now, all we have left are boring people!

I have this strong feeling that Renault has in fact decided to leave Formula One at the end of this season anyway. We should remember that the RenaultF1 Team was really the first car manufacturer that has threatened to close down its F1 operations (before Honda did). That was the fundamental reason why they sent Fernando Alonso to McLaren -- to save his career. So I will not be surprised if Renault will announce very soon that they have decided to leave Formula One. Isn't it the reason why they are shopping Alonso to Ferrari with the Santander deal ????

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Hehehe,- I'll keep a close tab on this again, bro....

8707:soccer:

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Fernando Alonso has consistently insisted up to now, that he has NO KNOWLEDGE of the Flavio Scam in Singapore that sent him to the podium despite a dismal 15th qualifying run.

Do you honestly believe his spanish naive look? This is the same guy who was excited in reading all the technical details from the Ferrari manuals stolen by his company. He even exchanged emails with Pedro Dela Rosa discussing if they can duplicate some of those Ferrari gizmos he read from the STOLEN manuals. Alonso only ranted about it, when he did a Nelshinho copycat move of making the dirty laundry public after his spat with his boss, Ron Dennis.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Renault is banned for 2 years! And Flavio Briatore is banned FOR LIFE from any FIA sanction events! Pat Symonds is banned for 5 years!

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=46923

Thank God Alonso has been absolved of any wrong doing so now he moves to Ferrari! Raikkonen is likely to leave for McLaren or rallying...

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...20103457.shtml
    Last edited by tidus1203; September 21st, 2009 at 09:59 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 21st, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Renault is banned for 2 years! And Flavio Briatore is banned FOR LIFE from any FIA sanction events! Pat Symonds is banned for 5 years!

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=46923
    Err...Renault recieved a 2-year SUSPENDED ban, which will be served if it commits the same offense again. In fact, Renault got off very lightly. They weren't fined any penalties. Unlike Mclaren, which was made to pay a US$ 100 million penalty for "Spygate". Beside the lifetime ban, anyone involved in FIA sanctioned events must severe any relation with Flavio. Mark Webber better fine a new manager...

However, having regard to the points in mitigation mentioned above and in particular the steps taken by Renault F1 to identify and address the failings within its team and condemn the actions of the individuals involved, the WMSC has decided to suspend Renault F1’s disqualification until the end of the 2011 season. The World Motor Sport Council will only activate this disqualification if Renault F1 is found guilty of a comparable breach during that time.
    http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre...sc_210909.aspx
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 21st, 2009 at 11:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oo nga naman IMO mas mabigat ang crash gate kaysa spy gate. One is just espionage this one really put people's life in danger! Something is wrong with the justice system in the FIA.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I quite agree with Flavio's lifetime ban... Symonds might actually deserve more than just five years off... I'd give him ten to life.

But a "suspended" ban for Renault? Absolute bull****. If you mete out one-race bans for minor safety infractions... why the hell not give them at least a five race ban for this major one? A four or five race ban, with a possible two year ban if they do something similar in the future, would be perfectly acceptable... but a suspended ban?

I've always known the FIA wasn't firing on all cylinders, but this just takes the cake.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Renault "crash-gate"