New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Guys, maybe late na ako pero kababasa ko lang ng naging result ng katatapos na DAKAR ( Argentina - Chile ) and I was surprised na di nakapasok ang Mitsubishi sa Top 3 samantalang for how many years din nila dominated itong Dakar di ba? Kung hindi pala nahulog sa bangin si Carlos Saintz eh Top 3 position puro Volkswagen sana. Tinalo pa ng NISSAN using the NAVARA pick-up ang Mitsubishi dahil nakuha ng Nissan 4th and 5th place. Matibay din pala ang Nissan Navara kung ganon
    http://www.dakar.com/2009/DAK/LIVE/u...ement/CGA.html

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Awww...*sob*...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    that's called karma for dropping the pajero
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    +1

The Lancer was a failure but I still support their drivers.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    They drop the Pajero dahil siguro legend na ang Pajero sa Dakar and they are trying to promote their new model which is the Lancer. Pero di ba Lancer ay model ng kotse ng mitsu, don't tell me na gagamitin na name na Lancer sa SUV ng mitsu. Isang problema daw nag ooverheat DID engine ng mitsu.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
    They drop the Pajero dahil siguro legend na ang Pajero sa Dakar and they are trying to promote their new model which is the Lancer. Pero di ba Lancer ay model ng kotse ng mitsu, don't tell me na gagamitin na name na Lancer sa SUV ng mitsu. Isang problema daw nag ooverheat DID engine ng mitsu.
    OT:
    currently, the only D-ID engined mitsus are the Pajero CK/BK, Current Strada and Montero Sport. After lurking around the posts and observing feedback from other owners and Strada Club Members, they never mentioned about any incident of overheating- even at the Merged Mitsubishi Strada, nor at the Montero Sport and Pajero Threads... *jeanpierre, please expound further po... many thanks.

Reign is Over? perhaps yes... for now. Mitsu can always turn back to the
    Pajero if they want.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Baka ung mga no complain sa overheating are those on City Driving only.
    Mind you, the Dakar Rally run for hours in the gruelling heat of the Desert.

Eh dito sa City Driving, ndi ka talaga mag overheat. Sa Traffic ba naman eh laging naka-Idle ung RPM mo. Dapat sa Long Distance Driving tapos High RPM magkakasubukan kung ndi nga talaga nag overheat ang DI-D.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    this is Racing Lancer's first year pa naman sa rally. so i'm sure, there'd be adjustments/modifications to be made. success does not happen overnight.

furthermore, a racing lancer placed tenth. a triton/strada/l200 placed 7th. still, there are also pajero's/pajero evolution used by other teams.
    Last edited by batangmahal; February 2nd, 2009 at 08:54 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Reign is over??? unfortunately, yes. And i'm still in denial...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ewpost&t=56699

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Reign is over??? unfortunately, yes. And i'm still in denial...

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ewpost&t=56699
    ok lang yan sir ian, you'll get over it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Reign is Over???