New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OMG! it's James Deakin! it's good to know that you were able to read my letter and hop down to our little community.

here's my question:

"in your current team, what contributions have they given to you to make you a more matured and competitive driver? likewise, what lasting contributions have you made to the team?"

"how many years more do you see yourself racing in F1? "

"aside from the reigning world champion - who do you consider is your biggest threat in the near future?"

- John Luther Garcia

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Cool! I'll be going to the Shanghai GP too! Will you be in the VIP section? I'll be departing on Thursday... just in time for the Free Practice runs on Friday.

Bring a Philippine flag ok? hahaha!!

9 days to go!

By the way, love your magazine.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    question for jpm! what cars are in your garage and which one is your favorite? :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    JPM drives an X5 diba ?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by niky
    LOL at the last...

But CART was not really a driver's series... Team Canassi had so many championships with so many different drivers... they were as effective as Ferrari is now... the best pit crews and strategies... as well as great reliability. It was more exciting, though... because the spread of the field and the difference in driver talent meant lots and lots and lots of overtaking... sayang wala na siya.
    It's team Ganassi!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by Monseratto
    It's team Ganassi!!
    Sorry... bata pa ako nuun... forgive the typo!

Pero that was my favorite team when I was a kid... I would stay up all weekend to try and catch the races when CART was on... walang tatalo kay Alessandro Zanardi!!!!

Montoya was a close second, though..., but Zanardi (assholic overtaking and all) will always be my favorite driver.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow! Thanks, guys!
    The response has been great. I'm so glad I was able to hop down here. Just so you know, this is exclusive thread to Tsikot. I did post a similar one on an unofficial JPM fan site based out of Amsterdam, but I will only be using the questions from here. I will post the interview with pics as soon as I get back from China.

I hope to be able to spend more time here to get feedback from all of you on how to improve our mag and give you a local publication you can be proud of. Thanks again for all your support, I hope in some way I was able to return the kindness.

See you all in a week!

P.S. For the one who inquired about whether I was from Auto Extreme, the answer is YES! I also host segments in Auto Extreme.

Tsikot Rocks!

P.P.S. Mazdamazda, you will be published in October issue alongside Ian Rex's letter.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow! Thanks, guys!
    The response has been great. I'm so glad I was able to hop down here. Just so you know, this is exclusive thread to Tsikot. I did post a similar one on an unofficial JPM fan site based out of Amsterdam, but I will only be using the questions from here. I will post the interview with pics as soon as I get back from China.

I hope to be able to spend more time here to get feedback from all of you on how to improve our mag and give you a local publication you can be proud of. Thanks again for all your support, I hope in some way I was able to return the kindness.

See you all in a week!

P.S. For the one who inquired about whether I was from Auto Extreme, the answer is YES! I also host segments in Auto Extreme.

Tsikot Rocks!

P.P.S. Mazdamazda, you will be published in October issue alongside Ian Rex's letter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ey James, dont forget to ask JPM if Connie has a sister he..he

just kidding man,
    Welcome To Tsikot.com,

with all of the inputs here, C! would have a endless supply of articles and stories.
    Last edited by kimpOy; September 21st, 2004 at 09:24 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the race was AWESOME!

Hey James,

We were on the same flight on the way back to the Philppines! Where'd you buy your BMW Williams shirt? I don't think they just sell that out, do they?

Anyhow, Montoya and Ralf were riding an untinted 7 series and it passed right in front of me. This was right after qualifying! There was this drivers appearance thing at the BMW booth.

Hope you could update us with your interview.

tc!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
A rare opportunity: Ask Montoya a question