New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alanganaman mag pitstop pa sila to answer the call of nature. E di natalo sila for every second you waste is very crucial in motorsports.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as far as i know, controlled yung diet nila before every race, since lunch ang meal before the race. about sa wee-wee, a driver sweats out water in his body so di na yun iihi. a driver actually loses about 3 pounds per race due to heavy sweating.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Schumi answered that in an interview (either f1-live or planet-f1). They piss in the car daw.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there is also a driver who is reported to pee in the car.....while it is still in the garage!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan nga ang alam ko. they piss in their suits or have a tube attached to their wieners or something like that. I think doing the number 2 would be the farthest thing from their minds. sa taas ng stress levels during a race, pano mo magagawang i-relax yung ass muscles mo to take a dump? Unless siguro may diarrhea yung driver in which case he wouldn't have started the race in the first place. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe they wear condom catheters.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ahahaha...

natawa ako rito a...

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    siguro naman, sa sobrang focus nila sa race, nakakalimutan na nila yung urge nila mag-pee or "umebs". mixed emotions na yun e...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...for a race that barely lasts 2hrs. i believe they can hold it til the race ends.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    yeah, i guess so too...

pero siguro nga, naka-diapers yun mga yun just in case hindi na nila mapigilan. hihihihihi.....

kaya siguro after the race if they end up in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, nagmamadali sila.... hindi papunta ng podium but papunta ng comfort room. lolz....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Paano kung na tatae o naiihi ang mga F1 drivers?