How I wish my Safari could go like the way Rover does.... :P

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go x5!!!!

ahhh!!!! the rover!!! :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

To anyone who still thinks independent suspension works for off roading... just look at the beige X5!!!!!!!! That would not as easily occur in a vehicle with a solid axle! IMO baka nga di nangyayari yon e (basta properly set up yung ride)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the red Rover. Makes me wish I had a rear locker.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanep! hehe taka lang... paano niyo ba nililinisan yung sasakyan pagkatapos kung ganyang "fun in the mud" ang ginagawa?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GANDA nung rover....yan ang mga favorite ko...range...land...defender...

ungas...KAYA YAN!!!!!!

BAHRHHWARHHARHARHARH

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    AHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

To anyone who still thinks independent suspension works for off roading... just look at the beige X5!!!!!!!! That would not as easily occur in a vehicle with a solid axle! IMO baka nga di nangyayari yon e (basta properly set up yung ride)
    IFS does work for offroading, it just isn't as fail safe (yet) as straight axled 4x's. But mind you, the Humvee uses Inedpendent Suspension front and back. IFS & IRS is more superior to SA when used in high speed offroad racing.

Perhaps the driver of the x5 should have removed the rear anti-sway bar (if it has one) to get a little more suspension travel.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Freeman, true true true.... independent nga suspension ng HUMVEE but have you seen yung wheel travel nun? probably more than a FOOT and a Half long! :D But the same thing will happen to it given the right mogul. But anyway, i think the X5 has traction control. you know, locking the wheel in the air..... so this situation is essentially "handled". For me personally, i'd rather have all four wheels on the ground, thank you.

On offroad racing... yes Ind. Susp. is superior.... kasi po yung terrain nun ay dirt dirt driving lang, wala namang low speed cross country (moguls,rivers,etc) sections yung mga karera diba? I assume you are referring to the Baja500 style races.....

IMHO electronic traction aids spoil the offroading experience. :mrgreen:

Again... just my 2 cents. peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Offroading kicks *ss.....