New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Guys please post movies you've watched about cars/racing na masarap panoorin....

Try watching RedLine...

Mods palipat po pag di appropriate...TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bullitt, Ronin, FF - Tokyo Drift (for the 350z and the mustang slalom downhill), Cannonball run. Pero I believe that there already is an existing thread na dito. . .

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I like the animated movie CARS very much :car:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    death proof!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Steve McQueen's Le Mans

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Stephen King's Christine, The Wraith (starring Charlie Sheen), Black Moon Rising (I don't know what model car was there - maybe someone could tell me what it was), Back to the Future Trilogy (Delorian Galore!). . . .

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is one of the best for me, a real classic

This was actually the inspiration movie for the Cannonball Run series. The only movie I've seen that features no less than the super classics like the 1966 Ford Shelby Cobra 427, 1974 Ferrari Daytona, 1974 Porsche 911 Targa, 1970 1/2 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Rolls Royce all in one great 'driver's movie'!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    days of thunder (nascar)
    Last edited by VtEC; April 12th, 2008 at 02:20 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Taxi, F&F trilogy, Italian Job

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Vanishing Point (1971)

It gives me chills whenever I watch it because many locations (in NV) were places I used to drive/speed at. It's like watching a time machine except not much has changed. The desert's still empty. But, the local townspeople in the town of Goldfield were nowhere like those in the movie who were racist. In fact, we stopped over at the town of Goldfield on the way to Las Vegas and the people couldn't be friendlier. That was back in 1972, the year after the movie was released.

At present, Goldfield's pretty close to being a ghost town with fewer and fewer people staying. It's too close to Tonopah which is a much bigger town and has more amenities.

Some people may be bored by the movie. But to me, it captures the essence of driving (and going all out pedal to the metal) out in the West, esp NV. If I wasn't burdened by family, I'd probably still have a fast car and I'd still be living there.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 12th, 2008 at 05:40 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Movies about cars/racing etc...