New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Darn Alonso... all throughout the race, what he was doing was to just block the BMW-Williams team. But his pace was just horribly slow compared to Kimi.

And looks like the Ferrari team is being hit by one bad break after the other... Schumi getting behind the stuck Minardi & rear-ending DC. Though it is interesting to note that Schumi still had the fastest lap time.

Though it was an exiting finish when the other cars overtook the slow-ass Renaults (due to deteriorating tires). A few more laps and am sure that Alonso would also suffer the same fate as Fisichella. The pace of the battling Mc-Laren, Toyota & Ferraris was just really nice to look at.

Other than that, the Monaco circuit is kinda boring with so little room to manuever & overtake.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; May 23rd, 2005 at 01:59 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I've seen it bro, nagiging gulangan yung mga overtakings coz of the odd race circuit. parang nagmamaneho ka sa Maynila....he.he.h.e.. enway, let the youngsters rise.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I LOVE the Monaco Circuit. It's one of the circuits i've always waited for in F1. If you have been an F1 fan for a long time, you'll agree with me that many of the most exciting driving maneuvers at high-speed took place at Monaco! Not to mention some of the most spectacular car crashes also took place at Monaco.

Because overtaking is difficult in this circuit, the guy who takes pole position is always expected to win the race. So it's not surprising Kimi was at the top of the podium. All i was waiting is for him to blow his engine (which always happens to him), but since he gained so many lead seconds from the rest of the pack, it was wise for Kimi to just nurse his car to the checkered flag. Which he did.

Probably if you were paying close attention to great driving maneuvers, you would remember how Michael Schumacher slid his car past Rubens Barrichello at the finish line in a photo-finish fashion to gain 1 point ahead of his team mate! Now that was driving!

Monaco GP 2005