The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :swear: panalo na naman si schumi!!!!

DNF ulit si kimi!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimi was an asshole... i think after he got out of his car - he pushed on of the racetrack assistants out of the way...

damn... if that's his attitude i hope that he doesn't get to win a GP this year...

but schumi still rocks! hehehe... that goes to show that he really does deserve the win...

btw, a job well done for too for montoya and button! they were able to race consistently around the track with minimal fuss... or is it because they can't keep up with schumi? hehehe...

am just puzzled by barichello... it seems that he gave slid down to the #4 position intentionally in the opening lap... hmmm...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga when things turning up for kimi, bad luck ba? i don think so so far DC is consistent.

you have to give credit for rubens, closing the door on jpm on first 10 laps, team order yan. kaya nga 1st ang ferrari kasi ok ang commitment nila.

unlike williams

nice to jenson button on the podium

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Nakaka-Pikon na talaga ang Team McLaren..parang gusto ko nang....

:mad:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazda,
    maybe he got a heavier load of fuel.

ang tanong si mark webber ang ganda ng qualifying niya, then olats sa start from the number 2 spot to poof!

galing naman si alonso from the tail end to 8 position in the next 10 laps

ferdinand alonso is the next best thing.

teka anong nangyari kay panis.
    8th position yata siya then he enter the pitlane, surprisingly yung pit crew niya naka relax lang, salvaging him of his position, tapos sa frustation niya he speed up sa pitlane, got penalized and losing the team the 8ath and last position.

on the kimi incident, yup he lose his cool, pero 2 start 2 DNF nakakainis talaga, imagine yung car na yun dapat last year car nila. mas reliable pa ang mp4-18 eh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    kimi was an asshole... i think after he got out of his car - he pushed on of the racetrack assistants out of the way...
    sira ulo talaga yun..sana masiraan uli sya sa bahrain..:mad:

Originally posted by kimpOy
    you have to give credit for rubens, closing the door on jpm on first 10 laps, team order yan. kaya nga 1st ang ferrari kasi ok ang commitment nila.

o nga, kawawa naman si pareng barri.. di na yata makakakuha ng championship...

galing talaga ng 1-2 punch ng ferrari....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi na solo ng STAR TV and Sky/Home ang coverage ng F1. Meron na rin sa Destiny on its sportsplus channel. Same video feed magkaiba lang ng sportscaster, and most of all no ADS

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Broardcast galing ng ITV yun nakukuha ng Destiny. Yun isang commentator ay si Martin Brundle, dating teamate ni Michael Schumacher sa Benetton at ni Mika Hakkinen sa Mclaren. They use to broadcast with Star TV nung Murray Walker pa yung commentator. No commercial break at may live interviews sa pit. Tapos post interview agad di kagaya sa Star na kalahating oras yun hintay. I think raw feed yun nakukuha nila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm very impressed with alonso - the guy is rapidly making a name for himself.

sana pwede siyang kunin ng williams instead of ralf.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out my Malaysian GP pics at http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287375527

my race shots werent good, my camera was too slow for those damn fast cars :D i was able to get good still pics though

i got a great video of Schumi revving up his engine prior to taking his position on the grid. but i need to convert that .avi file to .mpg first :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Malaysian GP 2004