Oct 2002
    Dnf kame. mga pastor :D wala pa one lap out na kame :evil:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Binanga nga pala kame :|

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Z, your paolo ba o enzo ?

rico here pare, haven't talk to carlo regarding your macau race pero kita kami tommorrow pakwento nalang ako

race ba kayo this weekend ? carlo text me na baka hindi sya tumakbo, i might be going there sunday

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ya binangga nga si enzo. we saw the video but hindi masyado nakita ang pagkabangga bec the one who bumped enzo tried to overtake far right and tried to squeeze into the railings hitting enzo in the process and the car lost control and rammed all the way across the left barrier. buti nalang nakaiwas yung ibang speeding cars kundi karambola silang lahat sa straight.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    syang talga enzo has talent and hes young pa so lets just hope na he gets enough support to race in europe para at least malaki chance to move on to higher forms of motorsports. imo dito kasi mabagal ang progress ng motorsports due to costs, lack of sponsors, and politics. the organizers should double their effort to bring the races closer to the people and with enough media coverage baka madaming companies and fans ang sumuporta sa local racing scene

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rico, si paolo to :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Macau GP