New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good run down of the action packed brazilian gp last monday morning....

http://planet-f1.com/Features/General/story_11361.shtml

8) 8) 8)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    weird race ey logbook
    from the delayed start to
    the safety car start, twice pa lang yun
    in history of GP, to the premature ending of the race.

nice action packed race, i think the drivers were too aggressive
    sa curva de sol or turn 3, but i guess they are paid to be aggressive

naging man eating wall yung curva de sol he..he

kimi is lucky, alonso was luckier
    did you see how fast he was going at the debris
    i wonder how did he not see that, with marshalls waving the flags
    come to think of it fisi at kimi went by but they slowed down.

fisi was unlucky, DC mas more unlucky
    if he did not pit that last lap of his
    sana 1-2 for mclaren

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wierd race indeed....

jv was criticizing a lot of drivers for being "crazy". i guess he was referring to the over-aggressiveness nga of the drivers given the conditions....and alonso's antics with the yellow flags

sabi daw ni alonso kausap nya team nya over the radio, papasok daw cya pits on that lap and talking about tyre choices...too busy on the phone to notice the yellow flags? :roll:

the gp was ruled by the conditions and the safety car! :mrgreen: i guess it would have been a whole lot crazier kung natuloy pa yung race.....stoddart claims that minardi could have been on the podium or even have won it! :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A chaotic 700th GP.

Since you've mentioned phone, did you notice that idiot marshal half-heartedly kicking the debris to the side of the track while talking on his freakin' cellphone? What an unbefitting sight. Talk about safety concerns, hehe!

About the race stopping incident, reports say that Alonso saw the yellow flags 3 or 4 turns, but he was not expecting so many debris in the middle of the track. When he wanted to react it was already too late.

It was Alonso's mistake, but then again he's still young and hungry and definitely learned his lesson. Good thing he's doing fine.

Well, rules are rules. That's what they said after Kimi's drive thru penalty at Oz... kaya quits lang, hehe!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pa pala tapos ang laban!

http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlines/news/detail/030409123816.shtml

wag naman sana....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And also Schuey contests that Kimi should only earn half-points because the race did not actually go three-quarter distance. Crap... that's five points off!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, I thought about it nga. The red flag was shown when Alonso hit Weber's tire. Fisichella was long gone by then. He may have already crossed the Start-Finish line when the red flag was waved. Which means that Fisi may have really won the race.

As for Schumacher's statement... well, I'm a Schumi fan myself, but I think he's being a self-righteous prick... He may be correct, but he's not being righteous. Self-righteous would be the apt term.

--Alf

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, rules are rules
    they haev to wait and show their wares in the next GP

what happen to williams, seems like RS is being slap around by other drivers
    mclaren is benefiting with all the rules changes.

ganda ng season , im all pump up for the next GP

go kimi pOy! :lol:
    go MS!

9. > is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Bumabaliktad ang mundo :!: talo Ferrari di na sila nakaka 1-2 finish. Maybe the last race was a wake-up call for Ferrari. Sayang nagkaproblems pa c Barichello, 1st na sana

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fisi might be in the right place, at the right moment and might well deserve it. I'd be glad if he does FINALLY get his long awaited first win. But it's a shame he couldnt celebrate it on the top step of the podium and I'm sure this is not how he wants to earn his 1st victory

As for Kimi, I can live with him losing a few points. Atleast it doesn't hurt his championship that much and I'm sure McLaren will have other victories.

As for Schuey......... :roll:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
luck runs in Brazil