New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    I agree with Alonso's view that he will never win the Driver's Championship this year. His own pit crew must have been acting like the sloppiest pit crew in the paddock these days. I won't be surprised if a wheel nut will come off his car at Interlagos.

Again, I agree with you bro. So, if I were FA,- I'd take out LH and myself in the first turn at Interlagos,- and pave the way for KR's first World Driver's Championship!

What a blazing way to end my career at McLaren.....

4101:victory:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    However, Alonso would have earned an automatic 10-place grid penalty at the opening race next season if he will do that. Hehe. Flavio may not be happy with it.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Good point bro. Agree with your insight....

However, (strictly,) in my wildest imagination, the little-man Italian in Lover Boy Flavio's heart would secretly be wishing and admiring that daring move by FA.....

Also, FA, being a crybaby that he is right now, should end it all by giving the biggest physical 'birdie' to RD, LH and McLaren.....

4101:victory:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If he can take the pressure, Of course I believe he'll win the driver's championship. And its not as if he's in tremendous pressure now. Sure theres pressure but not in the same league as when FA was battling the likes of M. Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen in their prime. Heck the Shanghai race was his first DNF of the whole season. FA had to fight M Schumacher after DNFing twice in the season and in a car that was competitive but not as good as the Ferrari's last year.

We'll see what the Hamilton stuff is made off. People can paint Alonso as a whiner but Hamilton is no different, he is a whiner of a different kind, more subtle but far worse nonetheless. Its now Hamilton whose yapping to the media now, not Alonso. We'll see if he can back his arrogance with substance.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, i guess now we know the answer: that would be NO :hihihi:

did you guys see the race? did he choke on the most important race of his young career, or did something else cause him to drive off the track.

from ESPN:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Hamilton
    "I went into the race and said to myself, 'Whatever happens today, it's been a phenomenal year. Who would've thought I would be leading the world championship during the last races? It's a great feeling being in that position. The team did a phenomenal job all year."
    did he really say that to himself before the race? that's loser talk :evillaugh

maybe you can say that to yourself after you had your ass handed to you, but if before the race, you're already saying to yourself that "i have had a good run even if i don't win", then you might as well not suit up

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think he(LH) choked during the start of the race.....

Congratulations to KR for winning the WDC! It's a near-impossible thing, but he got it!

4202:banned:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    If he can take the pressure, Of course I believe he'll win the driver's championship. And its not as if he's in tremendous pressure now. Sure theres pressure but not in the same league as when FA was battling the likes of M. Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen in their prime. Heck the Shanghai race was his first DNF of the whole season. FA had to fight M Schumacher after DNFing twice in the season and in a car that was competitive but not as good as the Ferrari's last year.

We'll see what the Hamilton stuff is made off. People can paint Alonso as a whiner but Hamilton is no different, he is a whiner of a different kind, more subtle but far worse nonetheless. Its now Hamilton whose yapping to the media now, not Alonso. We'll see if he can back his arrogance with substance.

He just came out as little Tweetie in that race.....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think this incident may have affected Hamilton's race this morning...

Dennis angry after reporter attacks Hamilton

Ron Dennis left a French female journalist close to tears on Saturday after Lewis Hamilton got a grilling in the post-qualifying press conference.

Anne Giuntini, who has worked in Formula One for more than 20 years for the French daily L'Equipe, had aggressively pursued the British championship leader following accusations that he held up title rival Kimi Raikkonen on a qualifying flying lap in Brazil.

"You will have problems, you will have problems," one Spanish newspaper quoted Dennis as shouting at Giuntini, who is married to Renault's Denis Chevrier, later on in the paddock.

In the news conference, she heatedly and repeatedly suggested that Hamilton did not easily let Raikkonen past on a decisive flier.

"What do you want me to do? Put the indicator on?" Hamilton bristled back, before eventually refusing to answer any more of Giuntini's questions.

"Is that what you call the best job?" she fired back after another exchange with 22-year-old rookie Hamilton. "Are you a sportsman?

"Do you think you can do everything you want and then you just apologise -- is that the way it works in Formula One?" she added.
    yahoo.com

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nasira ang mga pangarap ni Ron Dennis. Kimi Rules!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

RD and McLaren are appealing against the decision of the FIA.....

They want to "win the WDC outside of the race track".....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Lewis Hamilton - 2007 F1 World Driver's Champion?